- 30 MAY 2019 / Call for applications for Hospital for Special Surgery training programs
New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) is respected as a world leader in orthopedics and rheumatology, performing more than 30,000 surgical procedures each year.
- 30 MAY 2019 / Shedia Home: A Home for Εmployment, Empowerment, and Social Innovation
The plans for Shedia Home have become a reality, and now it is officially opening its doors to the public, in the heart of the city’s historic center. Homemade flavors, coffee and cocktails, workshops, issues of the Shedia magazine and creations by “Shedia Art” for sale, await us in this special home, located on 56 Kolokotroni and 2 Nikiou Streets.
- 29 MAY 2019 / Virtual Museum of Greek Immigration to Canada launches at McGill
It’s the dawn of a new era for Hellenic studies at McGill University in Montreal.
- 29 MAY 2019 / A Mythological Celtic king, James Earl Jones, and the Public Discourse on Aging
It may have premiered on St. Stephen’s Day in 1606, but it’s still inspiring timely conversations.
- 28 MAY 2019 / Legends 2004, 15 Years On!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the NGO “Champions for Life” announce their collaboration through the events planned for the celebration of the 15th anniversary of the Euro 2004 Championship.
- 28 MAY 2019 / Discussing U.S.–Greek Μedical Training Program with the President of the Hellenic Republic
Members of the World Hellenic Biomedical Association (WHBA) and representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) visited the Presidential Palace on Monday, May 27, to meet with the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos.
- 27 MAY 2019 / Progetto Quid Presents Plans for Increasing Social Impact through Fashion Jobs
Cooperativa Sociale Quid, also known as Progetto Quid, is a nonprofit cooperative in Verona, Italy that helps address unemployment and exclusion among underserved women and vulnerable groups by creating opportunities for employment in the fashion industry.
- 27 MAY 2019 / Around the World in 40 Days with Renzo Piano
A journey to five continents and 25 cities with tours of the most important architectural works of the Renzo Piano Building Workshop will start in early June and continue for five weeks for National Technical University of Athens Architecture graduate Eirinaios-Stylianos Palapanis.
- 24 MAY 2019 / “Intended Ambiguity,” an International Conference for Teachers and Students of Classical Literature
Professors from Harvard, Oxford, and Ghent Universities, as well as dozens of other top European and American universities arrived in Thessaloniki to participate in the 13th Congress of the School of Philology of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in cooperation with Munich’s Ludwig Maximilian University.