- 16 November 2016 / President Obama’s speech at the SNFCC
The President of the United States, Barack Obama, delivered his official speech on Wednesday, November 16th, 2016 at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), as part of the President’s State visit to Athens.
- 16 November 2016 / December at the SNFCC
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation will hand over the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center to the Greek State in early 2017. During the transition phase, the Foundation continues its mission to introduce the project to the public through a daily and dynamic program of free public events that, offers visitors an opportunity to experience SNFCC’s programmatic potential, and its place as an urban destination for everyone.
- 14 November 2016 / This week at the SNFCC
On Wednesday November 16th, 2016, the President of the United States, Mr. Barack Obama, will deliver a speech at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, as part of the President's State visit to Athens.
- 12 November 2016 / Update on access to the Lighthouse
We would like to inform you that from Monday November 14th until Thursday November 17th, access to the Lighthouse, where the exhibition “Yiannis Moralis – Christos Kapralos” is taking place, will be closed to the public.
- 11 November 2016 / The SNF to receive award for its contribution in Sports
On Friday, November 11th the AIMS Best Marathon Runner Awards took place in honor of internationally acclaimed athletes of the Marathon. The event was organized in the context of the 21st International AIMS Conference.
- 11 November 2016 / Inauguration of the New Francis Crick Institute in London
On Wednesday, October 9th, Her Majesty The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, accompanied by The Duke of York, performed the opening of the new Francis Crick Institute in central London.
- 09 November 2016 / The SNFCC wins prestigious international award
The SNFCC is proud to announce that it has been named Best International Project of the Year in the 2016 UK Building Awards, at a big celebration held last night in London.
- 07 November 2016 / National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C.
The National Museum of African American History and Culture celebrated its long-awaited opening during a weekend (September 23-25, 2016) of festivities, the culminating moment of which was the inauguration of the Museum by President Obama, on Saturday, September 24th, 2016. The weekend celebrations for the Smithsonian Institution’s newest museum included a reception at the White House in the afternoon of Friday, September 23rd.
- 04 November 2016 / SNFCC Membership Program
The SNFCC Membership Program has officially launched offering the opportunity to join one of the Basic Membership levels.