- 27 January 2017 / The Botsis Foundation honored the SNF for its philanthropic activity
On Thursday, January 26th, 2017 the Botsis Foundation presented their 33rd Mass Media Award Ceremony, in presence of the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos.
- 24 January 2017 / Inauguration of the new Library of ASFA, with the SNF support
The new, state of the art, Library of the Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA) was inaugurated on Monday, January 23rd. The relocation of the Library to its new, larger, building was made possible through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 17 January 2017 / Scholarship Program for Journalists from Greece in collaboration with Columbia Journalism School
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) presented at a Press Conference in Greece a three-year grant for intensive summer journalism courses for younger as well as more experienced journalists and journalism graduates. The program is exclusively supported by the SNF, and implemented by Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, in New York City.
- 05 January 2017 / Athens and the SNFCC hit the 52 top destinations for 2017 by The New York Times
Athens makes it to the list of the 52 top international destinations for 2017 by The New York Times.
- 04 January 2017 / 2016: SNF RUN Running into the New Year
On New Year’s Eve more than 600 runners of all ages, participated in the evening race SNF RUN: Running into the New Year and welcomed together 2017!
- 02 January 2017 / The SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, shares his thoughts on the New Year, in Kathimerini
At the turn of the year, Andreas Dracopoulos, SNF’s Co-President, shares some thoughts with Kathimerini’s readers.
- 01 January 2017 / SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos named Person of the Year by National Herald
The National Herald named Andreas Dracopoulos, co-president of the SNF, the Person of the Year for 2016.
- 31 December 2016 / Andreas Dracopoulos responds to the National Herald’s questions about the delivery of the SNFCC to the Greek State
The first interview by the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, following the Foundation’s announcement that it has invited the Greek State to accept delivery of the SNFCC, has been published in the National Herald.
- 29 December 2016 / A week of festivities at the SNFCC captured on camera!
The festive mood of the city was perfectly met at the SNFCC, through a wide variety of events and activities for all ages!