- 23 May 2016 / Inauguration of the new premises of Orange Grove with the SNF support
On Thursday, May 19th, the Orange Grove held the inauguration event of their new offices which were constructed thought an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. The new premises will host the incubator’s most advanced startups, covering the increasing demands of entrepreneurs.
- 16 May 2016 / Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World
From June 23rd to 26th, 2016, the SNFCC welcomes the public and is transformed into an open space of creativity and exploration.
- 16 May 2016 / SNF RUN: Running into the Future
On Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 the evening 6K SNF RUN: Running into the Future will take place for the second consecutive year. The race will commence with the sunset at 20:50, and will start at the center of Athens, at the Panathenaic Stadium, the hosting ground of the first modern Olympic Games, following a route that takes you from the city center to the Stavros Niarchos Park on the coast, via Syngrou Avenue.
- 12 May 2016 / SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos visits the Parkway Theatre in Baltimore
SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, accompanied by SNF Chief Operating Officer, Vasilis Tsamis, and SNF Director of Programs & Strategic, Stelios Vasilakis, visited the Parkway Theater in Baltimore to view the construction progress of the project.
- 06 May 2016 / The American Ireland Fund announces the $ 1M SNF Grant
On Thursday, May 5th, the American Ireland Fund hosted its annual dinner during which they announced the $1M SNF grant towards the expansion of the Music Generation Program.
- 05 May 2016 / The President of Nea Dimokratia Mr. K. Mitsotakis visits the SNFCC
On Wednesday, May 4th, the President of Nea Dimokratia Mr. Kyriakos Mitsotakis visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 28 April 2016 / Physics at the “Precision Frontier” Gets $8m Boost from New Partnership
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation and Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics have launched an $8 million partnership to fuel the groundbreaking research of one of the world’s top emerging theoretical particle physicists.
- 28 April 2016 / Kenya Libraries Go Digital with the SNF support
The non-profit organization Worldreader aims to change the lives of thousands of people in Kenya, giving digital access to books with the support of the SNF.
- 22 April 2016 / Lifebox Foundation celebrates its 5th anniversary in London
On April 18th & 19th, 2016 Lifebox Foundation organized an event to celebrate its 5th anniversary in London, to thank numerous supporters from the medical and philanthropic sectors, including the SNF, for their contribution towards to its mission.