- 28 April 2020 / Rockefeller University COVID-19 Research Receives Additional $3M from SNF
The Rockefeller University and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) today announced a $3 million expansion of their longstanding partnership for research and medicine, bolstering Rockefeller’s round-the-clock research initiatives related to COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes it.
- 28 April 2020 / SNF Global Relief Initiative of $100 Million to Help Alleviate the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Responding to the severe and unprecedented challenges posed around the globe by COVID-19, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has announced a major new initiative which aims to help address the impacts of the pandemic.
- 28 April 2020 / Greek Language Tools from SFU Gain Imprimatur of Greek Government through New Initiative
A suite of apps for young Greek language learners from Simon Fraser University (SFU) forms the basis of the new initiative with the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 15 April 2020 / Adapting to Dramatically Altered Needs, Grantees Persevere in Delivering on Mission
As COVID-19 continues to dramatically reshape the needs and challenges we face, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) incredible grantee partners are adapting their work accordingly.
- 09 April 2020 / DIALOGUES: Waiting to Connect
In April, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) DIALOGUES are launching a series of online discussions on the new realities and challenges of everyday life.
- 09 April 2020 / New Circumstances, New Services from Regeneration & Progress
The nonprofit organization Regeneration & Progress (R&P) finding ways to continue its work under the constraints imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The organization is adapting to the new reality with programs that make good use of technology to carry out its mission.
- 09 April 2020 / Remote Support for Visually Impaired Infants and Children
Being able to put life on hold during the pandemic is a privilege that many do not have. Organizations that work to meet the needs of vulnerable groups therefore are also unable to put their work on hold and must find new ways to continue. In this spirit of perseverance, Amimoni is adapting its work to the new conditions, providing services at a distance to families with infants and preschoolers with vision problems.
- 08 April 2020 / Learning from Past Pandemics at London’s Science Museum
For most of us, a pandemic is not in our life experience. In seeking to understand where we are, where we’re headed, and what society will look like when we emerge from it, looking to historical pandemics may provide some clues.
- 02 April 2020 / National Theatre Shares Exceptional Theater with Students at Home, and With the Rest of Us
Encompassing dozens of stage scintillating performances from the last decade, the National Theatre Collection is now available at home to students and teachers homebound by the coronavirus pandemic.