- 01 MARCH 2011 / The Huffington Post: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation’s International Leadership Award
An op-ed piece in The Huffington Post on the importance of research in eliminating pediatric AIDS, and Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation’s selection of this year’s recipient of its International Leadership Award (ILA), which was funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 27 FEBRUARY 2011 / The National Herald: Maria Callas exhibition
Article in The National Herald about the exhibition Maria Callas: A Woman, a Voice, a Myth at the Italian Cultural Institute in New York. The exhibition takes place in collaboration with the Consulate General of Greece in New York, with major support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 02 FEBRUARY 2011 / An interview and an article about SNFCC in travel times magazine
An interview in the magazine travel times (www.traveltimes.gr) with Lenia Vlavianou about the SNFCC followed by an article on the history of Faliron Bay’s redevelopment plans.
- 29 JANUARY 2011 / Opening of the new library of the Hellenic Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing
The Hellenic Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing is holding an event, on Saturday, January 29th 2011, to mark the completion of the work on the interior of the Federation’s new library
- 02 JANUARY 2011 / Andreas Dracopoulos talks to The National Herald
SNF’s Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, talks about philanthropy, the Foundation, the SNFCC, Greece, and the Greek American community in an interview for The National Herald’s Sunday Magazine.
- 20 DECEMBER 2010 / Soccer Training Academy, Mimis Papaioannou Ethos Cup
The Children’s Soccer Training program will host an end-of-year Soccer Tournament Academy for students ages 13-14.
- 19 DECEMBER 2010 / Inauguration of the Cultural Center of Sparta
The renovated Cultural Center of Sparta will be inaugurated on December 19, 2010, following extensive works to the historic building, which will house the local city museum.
- 15 DECEMBER 2010 / Renzo Piano talks to Kathimerini
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center design architect, Renzo Piano, speaks to Kathimerini Sunday edition in an interview published on December 12, 2010.
- 15 DECEMBER 2010 / The National Herald
Article in The National Herald about the inauguration ceremony for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Learning Center at the Cathedral School in Manhattan, New York.