- 08 MAY 2014 / The Brooklyn Botanic Garden will be honored with the National Medal for Museum and Library Service
Τhe grantee organization Brooklyn Botanic Garden will be honored with the National Medal for Museum and Library Service, the US’s highest award for museums and libraries, during a ceremony taking place at the White House.
- 08 MAY 2014 / Athens Voice Presents the SNFCC
Free Press Athens Voice spoke with Elly Andriopoulou and Yiannis Trohopoulos on what exactly is happening at the site of the former horse track.
- 07 MAY 2014 / Inauguration of the Intensive Care Unit at the Neonatal Department of the University Hospital of Ioannina
Τhe renovated Intensive Care Unit at the Neonatal Department of the University Hospital of Ioannina was inaugurated today. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation supported the purchase of specialized equipment for the Neonatal Department. The grant was part of the Pediatric - Neonatal Intensive Care Units’ Renovation Program.
- 06 MAY 2014 / Ιnauguration of the new Day Care Center for the Homeless in Thessaloniki
On May 8th, the inauguration of the new Day Care Center for the Homeless in Thessaloniki will take place.
- 02 MAY 2014 / Yale University recognizes SNF’s grant to Yale School of Art
Yale University recognized the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s recent grant to the Yale School of Art, as well as the Foundation’s significant overall commitment to the University over the years, during a ceremony held on May 1st.
- 02 MAY 2014 / Foreign Ambassadors Visit the SNFCC
SNF and SNFCC staff welcomed foreign ambassadors to Greece who responded to the SNFCC’s invitation for a tour of the SNFCC construction site.
- 30 APRIL 2014 / Fourteenth Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture at the Peterson Institute for International Economics
The Fourteenth Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture at the Peterson Institute for International Economics took place yesterday, April 29, in Washington.
- 29 APRIL 2014 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation announces its New Cycle of Grants
The Board of Directors of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation during the course of its bi-annual meeting in the spring of 2014, approved 67 new grants, totaling approximately €16,000,000, in support of programs and initiatives by Greek and international not for profit organizations.
- 29 APRIL 2014 / The US Ambassador Visits the SNFCC
The US Ambassador to Greece, Mr. David Pearce, visited the Visitors Center of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center and took a tour of the SNFCC construction site. The Ambassador had the opportunity to get informed on the progress of the SNFCC’s construction works and received a presentation on the future of the project.