- 11 MARCH 2016 / The Prefecture of Central Greece supports the Food Aid & Promotion of Healthy Nutrition program, with additional support by the SNF
The Prefecture of Central Greece and the Prolepsis Institute co-signed an agreement to include an additional 3,000 students in the Food Aid & Promotion of Healthy Nutrition program. The SNF matching funds contribution doubles the amount of all donations in support of the Program.
- 10 MARCH 2016 / 6th Saint Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco, with the SNF support
The 6th Saint Devote Rugby Tournament took place on February 27th in Monaco. This is a rugby challenge for children that highlights team spirit and the notions of generosity, sharing, solidarity, respect and fair play.
- 08 MARCH 2016 / SNF Awards $925,000 to Hospital for Special Surgery to Support Training of Greek Orthopedic Surgeons
The SNF announced a grant of $925,000 over three years to Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS), in New York City, to support professional development programs for Greece’s orthopedic surgeons.
- 03 MARCH 2016 / The SNF Awards $1.25 Million to the Institute of International Education to Launch Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program
The SNF has awarded a $1.25 million grant to the Institute of International Education (IIE) to launch the Greek Diaspora Fellowship Program (GDFP).
- 03 MARCH 2016 / Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World
From June 23rd to June 26th, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) will open its doors to the public, presenting a multifaceted program of activities.
- 22 FEBRUARY 2016 / The 61st regular assembly of the Special Advisory Committee of the Greek State with the SNF for the SNFCC was held, for the first time, at the SNFCC worksite
Just a few months before the completion of the construction of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and its delivery to the Greek State, the 61st regular assembly of the Special Advisory Committee of the Greek State with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) was held, for the first time, inside the SNFCC worksite. The assembly aims towards the timely preparation and collaboration between all involved parties, in order to safeguard the optimal future operation of the project.
- 22 FEBRUARY 2016 / SNFCC Impact Study
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has asked The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) to draft (2010) and then update (2016) a study on the economic, environmental and social impact of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 19 FEBRUARY 2016 / Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Paolo Gentiloni, visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, February 18th, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Italy, Mr. Paolo Gentiloni, during his official visit to Athens, visited the construction site of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 12 FEBRUARY 2016 / Dedication of the vascular lab of the Peconic Bay Medical Center, with the SNF support
On Thursday January 28th, the non-invasive vascular lab of the Peconic Bay Medical Center was dedicated in honor of SNF’s support. The grant includes the renovation of the spaces and the purchase of sophisticated equipment necessary for the non-invasive procedures.