- 13 JANUARY 2016 / The Mobile Medical Units travel to Agathonisi
On January 15th, the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Agathonisi to provide extensive medical services, free of charge, to its permanent residents.
- 10 JANUARY 2016 / Andreas Dracopoulos in Kathimerini on the need for a paradigm shift
SNF's Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos contributes to Kathimerini's Sunday edition with an op-ed, on the need to rebuild Greece by going back to basics and working on a culture change.
- 23 DECEMBER 2015 / SNF makes £3m grant for expansion at Chatham House
The Royal Institute of International Affairs is awarded a Cornerstone Contribution of £3m by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation towards the Chatham House Second Century Initiative to support the expansion and renovation of the institute’s ground floor.
- 18 DECEMBER 2015 / We celebrated Christmas with all the people who make the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center come to life
On Monday, December 14th, 2015 the Visitors Center of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) turned into an open-air concert space for the Christmas celebration of the people working at the SNFCC construction site!
- 17 DECEMBER 2015 / The SNF announces three Grants totaling $500,000 to support U.S. Veterans Initiatives
The Board of Directors of the SNF announced today three new grants, totaling $500,000, to support initiatives that assist U.S. veterans.
- 14 DECEMBER 2015 / The SNF provides Second Emergency Relief Grant in response to the relentless Refugee Crisis in Greece
The Board of Directors of the SNF approved today a grant of €1,000,000 to support a number of non-governmental organizations (NGOs), including Doctors Without Borders Hellas, the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), Lifeguards Hellas, among others.
- 10 DECEMBER 2015 / The Child Mind Institute is honoring Andreas Dracopoulos at Annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner
On Wednesday, December 9, the Child Mind Institute honored Andreas Dracopoulos, Co-President of the SNF, at the annual Child Mind Institute Child Advocacy Award Dinner.
- 10 DECEMBER 2015 / The Mobile Medical Units travel to Kimolos
On December 12th, the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Kimolos to provide extensive medical services, free of charge, to its permanent residents.
- 09 DECEMBER 2015 / Construction of the SNFCC Energy Canopy has been completed
With the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) nearing completion, today the Stavros Niarchos Foundation presented the hitherto construction development of the project, on the occasion of the completion of the Energy Canopy, the last important milestone of the construction phase, and one of the most innovative elements of the SNFCC.