- 28 September 2017 / The SNF Supported Greek Student Teams Participating in the for the International Student Competition F1 in SchoolsF
From September 24th to September 27th, the 13th World Finals of the international STEM student competition F1 in Schools took place 2017 as part of the official Formula 1 Grand Prix in Malaysia, with the participation of teams from Greece and Cyprus.
- 27 September 2017 / Inauguration of the Thoracic Surgery Department at the Thoracic Diseases General Hospital “Sotiria”, supported by the SNF
On Tuesday, September 26th, 2017, the General Hospital of Thoracic Diseases “Sotiria” inaugurated the renovation of the Thoracic Surgery Department, of the Pulmonology Department, as well as the Chronic Pain Department.
- 27 September 2017 / The Friends of Governors Island Gala Ηeld in New York
On Tuesday, September 26th, The Friends of Governors Island Gala took place on Governors Island in New York City.
- 26 September 2017 / Inauguration of the exhibition Oriental Christians: 2,000 years of History at the Arab World Institute in Paris, with the SNF’s support.
On Monday, September 25th, The World Arab Institute in Paris inaugurated the temporary exhibition Oriental Christians: 2,000 years of History, in the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron and the President of Lebanon, Michel Aoun.
- 26 September 2017 / Perinatal Mental Health Helpline for Pregnant Women and New Mothers, operated by “Fainareti”, with the SNF’s support
Since the beginning of July 2017, and for the next two years, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation has been supporting the systematic operation of the Perinatal Mental Health Helpline for Pregnant Women and New Mothers, run by the NGO “Fainareti”.
- 26 September 2017 / CSIS - Schieffer Series dialogue on “North Korea: Next Steps”
On Tuesday, September 26th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) hosted a discussion entitled “North Korea: Next Steps”. The discussion is part of the CSIS Schieffer Series, which is running in its 8th consecutive year.
- 25 September 2017 / America Needs You Launches Partner Fellows Program at LaGuardia Community College, with the SNF’s support
On Saturday, September 23rd, America Needs You (ANY) launched its first Partner Fellows Program in New York at the LaGuardia Community College.
- 22 September 2017 / GMF Alumni Leadership Action Project: “Athens meets Detroit. The importance of civic engagement and social accountability”
Οn Monday September 25th, the event “Athens meets Detroit. The importance of civic engagement and social accountability” took place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center as part of the German Marshall Fund of the United States Program "Transatlantic Initiative - Alumni Leadership Action Project".
- 22 September 2017 / Inauguration of the new wing of the Mas Saint Vincent shelter in Antibes, France, by the Fédération Française des Equipes Saint Vincent, with the SNF’s support.
On Tuesday, September 26th, the Fédération Française des Equipes Saint Vincent inaugurated the new wing of the Mas Saint Vincent shelter for women who are victims of violence, in the city of Antibes, France.