26 MARCH 2018The Delivery of the 143 Ambulances to the National Center for Emergency Care, part of the SNF’s Grant, has been CompletedThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s grant towards the National Center for Emergency Care (EKAV), totaling €14 million, which entailed the procurement of 143 fully equipped ambulances, has been completed. The complete fleet of ambulances has been distributed for operation to EKAV’s branches across Greece. In addition, EKAV crew members have also been trained in the operation of the new vehicles.
26 MARCH 2018The Co-President of the SNF, Andreas Dracopoulos, Awarded with the Grand Cross of the Order of Honor of the Hellenic RepublicOn Monday, March 26, 2018, the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, was awarded with the Grand Cross of the Order of Honor of the Hellenic Republic, in a ceremony that was held at the Presidential Mansion.
- On March 24 and 25, 2018, Figure Skating in Harlem recognized the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its support at their 21st Annual Student Ice Show.
- On Friday, March 23rd, 2018, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation made visits to Komotini and Thessaloniki, in the areas where the construction of the new infrastructures will take place, within the framework of the SNF’s Health Initiative, with an initial budget expected to exceed $238 million.
22 MARCH 2018Associated Press Reports on MoU Signing between the Greek State and SNF for the SNF Initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”The Associated Press and its affiliates are reporting on the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Greek State and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the SNF’s Initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”.
- On Wednesday March 21st, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) hosted the fifth event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, focusing on “Stereotypes.” The event took place in the Orchestra Rehearsal Room of the Greek National Opera at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
21 MARCH 2018Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Greek State and the SNF for the Health InitiativeThe signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Greek State and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the implementation of the SNF’s initiative took place on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.
- From the resting place of our Founder, Stavros S. Niarchos, thanks to him the SNF lives and gives….
- On Tuesday, March 20th, 2018, a representative from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation participated in a one-day seminar, held by the Panteion University of Social and Political Science, on the concept of Benefaction and its impact to the development of the Greek society.