- On Wednesday March 21st, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) hosted the fifth event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, focusing on “Stereotypes.” The event took place in the Orchestra Rehearsal Room of the Greek National Opera at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
21 MARCH 2018Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Greek State and the SNF for the Health InitiativeThe signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Greek State and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the implementation of the SNF’s initiative took place on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.
- From the resting place of our Founder, Stavros S. Niarchos, thanks to him the SNF lives and gives….
- On Tuesday, March 20th, 2018, a representative from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation participated in a one-day seminar, held by the Panteion University of Social and Political Science, on the concept of Benefaction and its impact to the development of the Greek society.
- The SNF Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, provided an interview to the monthly global affairs magazine The World Today on the role of philanthropy in today’s society, as part of his recent visit to Chatham House - Royal Institute of International Affairs.
18 MARCH 2018Citi Private Bank’s Global Citizens series features the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas DracopoulosCiti Private Bank presents the “Global Citizens” short film series featuring citizens of the world who harness knowledge, experience and relationships beyond borders and across cultures to help change the world for the better.
18 MARCH 2018Delivery of a Vehicle to the Municipality of Anogia, Crete, part of the SNF’s Grant to the National Center for Emergency CareOn Sunday, March 18th, 2018, the Municipality of Anogia in Crete, received one of the 143 fully-equipped ambulances, as part of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s grant to the National Center for Emergency Care (EKAV), totaling €14 million, which was announced in April 2017.
- SNF representatives traveled to Johannesburg, South Africa, to visit a variety of hospitals in the region within the context of SNF’s international health grant making activity.
- Applications for the Academy Stavros Niarchos Foundation Fellowship in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs at Chatham House have officially opened!