- 22 November 2017 / The SNF attended the Child Mind Institute Gala in New York
On Monday, November 20th, 2017, the Child Mind Institute (CMI) hosted their annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner in New York.
- 22 November 2017 / Article in the New York Times referencing the SNF’s contribution to the revitalization of Athens
The New York Times presents the work of grantee Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum, referencing the SNF’s support to the Museum’s «Jewelry Resident Program». The SNF has supported the establishment and the one-year operation of two live metalsmithing and traditional crafts studio workshops.
- 22 November 2017 / The selection process for the internship program at the SNFCC SA has concluded
The internship program of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) pertains to paid internship positions and is implemented through the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in the framework of its continued support to the SNFCC over five years.
- 21 November 2017 / The President of the Republic of Poland, Andrzej Duda, at the SNFCC
On Tuesday, November 21st, 2017, as part of the official State visit to Athens, the President of the Republic of Poland, Andrzej Duda, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 20 November 2017 / The 18th No Finish Line Monaco with the SNF’s support
The 18th edition of the leading international philanthropic race No Finish Line began on Saturday, November 11th, in Monaco, and it finished on Sunday, November 19th. The sports event was held on the occasion of the Universal Children’s Day, celebrated on the 20th of November.
- 20 November 2017 / Columbia University Announces a New Initiative: the Institute for Ideas and Imagination
On Friday, November 17, 2017, Columbia University announced a new initiative, the Institute for Ideas and Imagination, for which lead support is provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, in addition to the Andrew M. Mellon Foundation.
- 20 November 2017 / The Mobile Medical Units have successfully completed their first mission in the island of Samothrace
From November 15th to November 18th, 2017, the Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) visited Samothrace to provide the island’s residents with free comprehensive medical care and support, offered by the highly qualified scientific personnel.
- 19 November 2017 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center is awarded the European Solar Prize 2017
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center has been awarded the European Solar Prize 2017 in the Solar Architecture and Urban Planning category. The SNFCC was selected for being a 'strong symbol for ecological sustainability and the potential of renewable energy, integrated in a building of cultural life, setting new standards in architectural requirements'.
- 16 November 2017 / SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos at Chatham House
On Monday, November 13th, the Co-President of the SNF, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, participated in a panel entitled “Exiting the Echo Chamber” at Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, in London, England.