- 30 JUNE 2016 / Inauguration of soup kitchen facilities at the Holy Metropolitan Church of Drama
June 20th marked the inauguration of new soup kitchen facilities at the Holy Metropolitan Church of Drama. These facilities enhance both the capacity and the quality of services available. About 350 portions will be served daily, lead by the work of 300 volunteers.
- 19 JUNE 2016 / Kathimerini's Kappa Magazine presents the SNFCC
Right before the upcoming Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World events, Kathimerini's weekly magazine, Kappa, is dedicated entirely to the SNFCC.
- 14 JUNE 2016 / Panayiotis Tetsis Exhibition at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
The SNFCC and the National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum co-organize the exhibition “Greek Light and Colour in Panayiotis Tetsis’s Painting”, as part of the free 4-day cultural event “Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World”.
- 13 JUNE 2016 / No Finish Line 2015 – Award Ceremony
On Monday, May 23rd, Children and Future celebrated in Monaco its yearly award ceremony to distribute grants to beneficiary associations following the fundraising community race “No Finish Line 2015” that raised the record amount of €383,109.
- 10 JUNE 2016 / Dedication of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Emergency Department at Mount Sinai Queens
On Thursday, June 9th, the dedication of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Emergency Department at Mount Sinai Queens was celebrated.
- 09 JUNE 2016 / The President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, June 9th, the President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 07 JUNE 2016 / Six NYC Library Branches Take Home the “Oscars of Libraries”
The winners of the annual “Oscars of Libraries” have been chosen! Six library branches from Queens (Arverne, Glen Oaks), Brooklyn (Sunset Park), Manhattan (Inwood), and the Bronx (Morrisania, Jerome Park) have won the 3rd annual NYC Neighborhood Library Awards.
- 27 MAY 2016 / Cathedral School Parents’ Association honors the SNF
On Thursday May 26th, the Cathedral School Parents’ Association honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its contributions to the community at its annual event, Glendi.
- 26 MAY 2016 / The Working Group of the Greek Ministry of Finance visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
On Wednesday, May 25th, the Working Group of the Greek Ministry of Finance which has been established by the Ministry with the purpose of regulating financial issues with regards to the Stavros Niarchos Park visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.