- 15 June 2017 / The transfer of the first 10.000 books to the National Library of Greece just began, with the SNF's support
The SNF supports the transition of NLG to its new home, at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center and encourages its successful operation.
- 14 June 2017 / The SNF elected Member of the EFC Management Committee
The European Foundation Centre (EFC) announced the new members of its governing bodies during the annual General Assembly and Conference of the organization that took place in Warsaw, from May 31st to June 2nd.
- 13 June 2017 / Architectural student competition for sustainable green spaces, with the SNF support
WWF Greece with the cooperation and the scientific support of the Urban Environment Lab of the School of Architecture, National Technical University of Athens, organized a competition, which was open to undergraduate students enrolled at the Faculties of Architecture and corresponding Departments in Greek Polytechnics and Universities.
- 09 June 2017 / First stop Lesvos...
We were excited to be together with the veteran players of FC Barcelona and the Greek National Team who offered a unique game to the island's local community.
- 09 June 2017 / Free Admission with Priority Passes for Selected Events
Within a few days, the curtain opens for the Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival), the summer’s greatest celebration, organized and exclusively funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) that will welcome thousands of visitors of all age groups and interests at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 08 June 2017 / Spring 2017 Visit to Lao
This spring, a representative from SNF visited Lao. The SNF assists with projects of “World Education” focusing on issues of UXOs in Lao, supports restoration works of the old Temples in Luang Prabang, and assists the local Orphanage School with supplies and vocational training.
- 08 June 2017 / Inauguration of the commemorative exhibition, entitled “Techni Group, 100 years”, at the Byzantine and Christian Museum
On Wednesday, June 7th, the commemorative exhibition of the National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum was inaugurated at the premises of the Byzantine and Christian Museum, in the presence of H.E. The President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos.
- 08 June 2017 / The onset of a new collaboration
Fun, Games, Football and Basketball, Rectangular football pitches, Round pitches, Irregular pitches, Conversation, Friendships, Greece, Syria, Italy, Lebanon, FC Barcelona, Mediterranean, the Whole World, Running, Tiredness, Break, Conversation, Running again, Goals using feet, Goals using hands, Goals without a ball, summer, autumn, winter, spring, FUN!
- 08 June 2017 / Inauguration of the new model structure of the Municipal Clinic of Kipseli, with the SNF support
On Wednesday, June 7th, the first model Municipal Clinic of Kipseli was inaugurated by the Mayor of Athens, Mr. George Kaminis. The building that houses the Municipal Clinic underwent a complete redesign, thus allowing the Clinic to provide holistic support to vulnerable social groups, such as single-parent families, refugees, the uninsured and the homeless.