- 07 March 2018 / Dance/NYC, SNF Grantee, Launches Immigrant Artists Initiative in New York
Dance/NYC has launched a new initiative to extend the role of dance artistry in fostering the inclusion, integration and human rights of immigrants in the New York City metropolitan area.
- 06 March 2018 / The SNF Supports the Provision of Motorized Wheelchairs to Central Greece Residents with Disabilities
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) supports the initiative “Access to ALL” undertaken by the Prefecture of Central Greece for the provision of motorized wheelchairs to residents of the Central Greece area that face serious financial difficulties.
- 05 March 2018 / W.R.O. Hellas Honors the SNF for its Support of Educational Robotics Programs in Greek Schools
On Sunday, March 4th, 2018, the Organization of Educational Robotics & Science - W.R.O Hellas held the Finals of the 2018 Pan-Hellenic Educational Robotics Competition.
- 02 March 2018 / Register now to Participate in the 7th SNF Conference on Philanthropy
The 7th SNF Conference on Philanthropy will take place this year from June 21st to June 23rd, 2018, at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. Τhe Conference is taking place as part of the Summer Nostos Festival’ open events, organized and exclusively funded by the SNF.
- 01 March 2018 / March 2018 at the SNFCC
March arrives at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), which is getting ready to welcome spring with favorite activities and events as well as exciting new experiences for all.
- 01 March 2018 / The SNF attends CTY Greece’s One-Day Seminar
On Saturday, March 3rd, 2018, the Center for Talented Youth (CTY) – Greece at Anatolia College will hold a one-day seminar, themed “Gifted Education: Trend or Necessity?”. At the event, the latest developments and innovative practices in the education of talented students will be discussed, as well as ways to disseminate those practices in schools across Greece.
- 28 February 2018 / The Central Park Conservancy Honors the SNF with the Forever Green Award
On Tuesday, February 27th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) was honored at the Central Park Conservancy’s Institute for Urban Parks Park-to-Park Luncheon. The SNF received the Forever Green Award for its support of Central Park, and parks internationally.
- 28 February 2018 / ELEPAP Honors its Supporters at an Event for its 80 Years of Operation
On Friday, March 2nd, 2018, the rehabilitation center “ELEPAP - Rehabilitation for the Disabled” will host an event celebrating its 80th anniversary of consecutive operation. At the event, the organization will honor its longtime supporters ever since its establishment, including the SNF.
- 27 February 2018 / Summer Nostos Festival: Volunteer Program
The Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival), summer’s largest open celebration, which is organized and funded exclusively by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), invites once again this year young and old to be part of its team of volunteers and experience the preparation and execution process of such a large event.