- 04 March 2020 / From Tunisian Pop to Druze Politics, a Diversity of New Commissions by Mophradat
Mophradat, a Brussels-based nonprofit, seeks to create opportunities for artists from the diverse Arab world to create and share new work.
- 03 March 2020 / Advanced Illustration at iMEdD Draws on Leading Professionals
The incubator for Media Education and Development, iMEdD, will present an advanced editorial illustration workshop by leading industry professionals, award-winning artist, designer, educator at the School of Visual Arts and longtime collaborator of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Viktor Koen and former New York Times Opinion art director Alexandra Zsigmond.
- 26 February 2020 / Parliamentarians for a Day
One hundred young people, ages 22 to 30, will become Members of Parliament for a day as part of the Young Citizens and the Constitution educational program implemented by the Center for European Constitutional Law with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 26 February 2020 / Columbia Global Reports Peer through the Tear Gas to Take Stock of Global Democracy
For Professor Jeffrey Wasserstrom, the “death of Hong Kong as we know it” is only the beginning of the story.
- 26 February 2020 / Go Fly a Kite in Prespes
The sight of colorful kites in the sky in Greece means that it’s Clean Monday, the beginning of Lent. Prespes in Northern Greece will celebrate the national holiday in style on Monday with kites, a Carnival parade, costumes, traditional Lenten food, and local brass band Presband on the shores of Lake Prespa in the village of Psarades.
- 26 February 2020 / March at the SNFCC
If you don’t have this weekend—or the whole month of March—completely planned out, don’t worry! The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has plenty planned for you.
- 25 February 2020 / SNF Honored for its Support of Greek Rowing Athletes as They Prepare for the 2020 Olympic Games
During an event by the Hellenic Rowing Federation, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) was honored for its support to the athletes of the federation in their preparation for the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
- 25 February 2020 / Nemea and Me
Browsing the pages of Nemea and Me, readers are guided through 46 years of archaeological discoveries and research aimed at understanding and protecting Ancient Nemea.
- 25 February 2020 / Every Day is a Special Occasion in Vamvakou
March is a great time to get out of the house and go on an excursion, and Vamvakou is an ideal destination. Reason number one over the coming Clean Monday three-day weekend: joining a carnival party at the village restaurant, “Voureiko,” over the weekend and flying kites in the Laconian sky on Clean Monday.