- 28 JUNE 2019 / We came, we saw, we… had a great time!
Though we didn’t quite succeed in achieving a Guinness World Records™ title, we had a blast getting together with each other and Legends 2004 make an official attempt.
- 28 JUNE 2019 / The Euro 2004 Trophy, Otto Rehhagel, and Fernando Santos at the SNFCC On Monday, July 1st, 15 years after the semifinal with the Czech Republic,
On Monday, July 1st, 15 years after the semifinal with the Czech Republic, the Euro 2004 trophy will be at the Legends 2004 Walk of Fame at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 27 JUNE 2019 / Legends 2004 pass us the ball...
to conquer a new record! GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS (TM) attempt
- 26 JUNE 2019 / A Small Taste of the 7th Syros International Film Festival
A pre-festival screening by the Syros International Film Festival (SIFF) will give us a small taste of everything that will take place as part of the full program a few days later on the island of Syros.
- 24 JUNE 2019 / €46,770 Raised for Charity through SNF RUN: Running into the Future
The SNF RUN runners deserve our congratulations twice over. Congratulations! Congratulations!
- 24 JUNE 2019 / Art on the THES-PRES Express
A train route, fourteen young people, four art and culture stops. These are the main ingredients of the THES-PRES program, a tour of points of cultural interest that follows the suburban train route of Macedonia, starting at Thessaloniki, with stops at Veria and Florina, and finishing at Prespa.
- 21 JUNE 2019 / 10th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, June 20th, 2019, the 10th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 21 JUNE 2019 / Experience the first Vamvakou Mountain Run on the slopes of Parnonas
The inaugural Vamvakou Mountain Run will be held on July 13, 2019, offering two routes—7 and 28 kilometers—in the region of Parnonas in Laconia. The sporting event is part of the “Vamvakou Revival” project, exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 20 JUNE 2019 / Providing State-of-the-Art Stroke Care in Queens
In cases of stroke, where seconds matter, proximity to a hospital capable of providing the proper care can make all the difference.