- The Research and Policy Institute “diaNEOsis”, in collaboration with the Bodossaki Foundation, present the findings of the survey entitled “Civil Society and Philanthropy in Greece” which measures the attitudes of Greek citizens towards civil engagement, as well as the role of philanthropic organizations in Greece.
25 MAY 2018“Stavros Niarchos Foundation” Scholarship Program at Deree - The American College of GreeceFor the fourth consecutive academic year, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation has supported the SNF Scholarship Program implemented from Deree – The American College of Greece, offering the opportunity to talented students, already enrolled in Greek public universities, to attend courses at Deree, whilst continuing to pursue a public university degree.
- On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) organized the seventh event of the SNF’s monthly series, DIALOGUES, titled “Food: need, enjoyment, communication or art?” at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- On Wednesday, May 30th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host a discussion entitled “The Cancelled Trump-Kim Summit – What Now?” The discussion is part of the CSIS Schieffer Series, which is running in its 8th consecutive year.
- The 5th Annual Hellenic Gathering of ETH Zurich in Switzerland took place on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018, in collaboration with the Hellenic Student Association of Zurich, and with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
24 MAY 2018Opening of the Temporary Exhibition "New Horizons: From Jewelry to Sculpture" at the Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumOn Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, the Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum held an event to mark the official opening of its temporary exhibition entitled "New Horizons: From Jewelry to Sculpture", which will run until Thursday, August 23rd, 2018.
- On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, the Madison Square Boys & Girls Club (MSBGC), SNF grantee, hosted their annual Youth of the Year Dinner, which honors four of their most outstanding Clubhouse members.
23 MAY 2018SNF Major Grant to Stimulate Greece’s Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship in the Agricultural SectorThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has gifted a landmark grant of $27,477,000 to support a major initiative that aims to help revitalize one of Greece’s most critical sectors—agriculture—by training and developing a new generation of farmers and inspiring agriculture and food entrepreneurs.
22 MAY 2018The SNF Supports Worldwide Hospice Care Alliance for Conducting a Feasibility Study in the Field of Palliative Care in GreeceOn Monday, May 21st, 2018, the Committee for the Development and Implementation of a Palliative Care Strategy in Greece held its first working group meeting with the participation of representatives of the palliative care sector in Greece, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA), an international non-governmental organization focusing on hospice and palliative care development worldwide.