- 02 MARCH 2017 / 4.1 Miles Screening at the United Nations
On Wednesday, March 1, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, co-supported a screening of the Academy Award Nominated Short Subject Documentary, 4.1 Miles, at the United Nations Headquarters in New York City.
- 01 MARCH 2017 / SNF Supports Screenings of the Documentary “4.1 Miles”
The SNF announced a grant that would further support the promotion of “4.1 Miles,” a 2017 Academy Award nominee for Documentary (Short Subject). Funding will support further screenings of the film in New York—beginning with a public showing at the United Nations headquarters on March 1, 2017.
- 01 MARCH 2017 / SNF Supports the New York City Public Artist in Residence Program
The NYC Department of Veterans’ Services and Department of Cultural Affairs today named Bryan Doerries, Artistic Director of Theater of War Productions, as the city’s newest Public Artist in Residence (PAIR).
- 28 FEBRUARY 2017 / Changes in the Board of Directors of the SNFCC SA (SNFCC AE)
During the first regular General Assembly under the Greek State, held on February 28, 2017 at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the members of the Board of Directors of the organization SNFCC SA (SNFCC AE), previously elected by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, submitted their resignations, in compliance with what is provided in Law 3785/2009.
- 24 FEBRUARY 2017 / Inauguration of the New 4D Scanner at the Centre Antoine Lacassagne
On Thursday, February 23rd, the Centre Antoine Lacassagne, a major cancer center in Nice, France, inaugurated its brand new 4D scanner, supported exclusively by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 23 FEBRUARY 2017 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center is Yours!
A large celebration, open to all, marked the completion of the delivery of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to its permanent owner, the Greek State and, by extension, to the Greek society, the citizens and daily visitors of the SNFCC.
- 22 FEBRUARY 2017 / 4.1 Miles a documentary by Daphne Matziaraki
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation supports the Academy Award Nominated Short Subject Documentary, 4.1 Miles.
- 21 FEBRUARY 2017 / March at the SNFCC
March arrives at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), and we invite you to welcome spring with music, dance, sports, lectures and exciting new experiences for all ages, familiar favorites as well as new activities and events.
- 16 FEBRUARY 2017 / Inauguration of the High Dependency Unit of the University General Hospital “Attiko”
On Tuesday, February 14th, the University General Hospital “Attiko” inaugurated the High Dependency Unit (HDU)/Critical Care Unit of the Pediatric Department, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).