- 06 July 2017 / The Guardian Presents the SNFCC
The Guardian presents the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) referring to the project as an “enthralling cultural landmark”.
- 05 July 2017 / The expansion and modernization project of the National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum (EPMAS) is completed with a new grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, totaling €13 million
The exclusive grant of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) leads to the completion of the total renovation of the National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum (EPMAS). It includes completion of Building B which will be named the “Stavros Niarchos Foundation” Wing of the National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum and will host its permanent painting collections.
- 04 July 2017 / The Centre des Monuments Nationaux presents the exhibition “Pytheas of Massalia”, with the SNF support.
On Friday, June 7th, the “Centre des Monuments Nationaux will inaugurate the exhibition “Pytheas of Massalia” which intend to highlight the life and work of the Greek astronomer and explorer Pytheas at the Greek property Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer.
- 04 July 2017 / The three-day music festival Schoolwave will be held for the first time at the SNFCC, with the SNF support
24 school and university bands from all over Greece and many guests come together at the Great Lawn of the Stavros Niarchos Park at SNFCC for a long weekend of live performances that are open to all!
- 03 July 2017 / The SNFCC suggested a heatwave “survival guide”! A long weekend powered by the SNF.
During the past few days of very high temperatures in Athens, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), suggested a heatwave "survival guide", inviting children and adults to discover a shelter from the heat at the Waterjets, the Canal and the Great Lawn, through several simple steps!
- 03 July 2017 / Kathimerini on the Performance by Theater of War at the Summer Nostos Festival
Kathimerini hosts an interview with director Bryan Doerries regarding the performance of Antigone in Ferguson by the Theater of War that took place as part of the Summer Nostos Festival 2017.
- 30 June 2017 / Floga - Parents Association of Children with Cancer – Inauguration of a new Hostel for adolescents and young adults, with the SNF support
On Friday, June 30th, the organization Floga - Parents Association of Children with Cancer, with more than 30 years of essential presence and intervention within the field of medical, psychological and social care for children suffering from cancer, inaugurated its new Hostel, in the presence of His Beatitude Archbishop of Athens and All Greece, Hieronymus.
- 30 June 2017 / Another circle of the SNFCC internship program closes, with the SNF support
Today, after six months of collaboration, intense and creative work, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) extends farewell to the participants of the internship program, while thanking them for their valuable help and contribution.
- 28 June 2017 / SKAI TV's show “Tora” follows the 27th mission of the Mobile Medical Units in Psara
The Mobile Medical Units, an initiative and exclusive grant of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), running under the scientific supervision of the Olympic Village Polyclinic, returns to Psara three years after its first visit there, to mark the completion of yet another successful mission to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the isolated island.