- 22 May 2018 / The SNF Supports Worldwide Hospice Care Alliance for Conducting a Feasibility Study in the Field of Palliative Care in Greece
On Monday, May 21st, 2018, the Committee for the Development and Implementation of a Palliative Care Strategy in Greece held its first working group meeting with the participation of representatives of the palliative care sector in Greece, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA), an international non-governmental organization focusing on hospice and palliative care development worldwide.
- 22 May 2018 / Team SNF Participates in the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half
On May 19, 2018, representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) participated in the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half marathon in New York City.
- 21 May 2018 / Academic Conference for the Completion of One Year since the Inauguration of the Renovated Renal Transplant Unit of the General Hospital of Athens “Laiko”
On Saturday May 19 General Hospital of Athens “Laiko” organized a scientific conference with the theme “Transplants in Hospitals”, on the occasion of one year since the inauguration of its reconstructed Renal Transplant Unit.
- 19 May 2018 / Distinction for the Design for Better Learning Program at the Education Leaders Awards 2018
On Friday, May 18th, 2018, the Education Leaders Awards ceremony was held to recognize and honor best practices and innovative approaches in the field of education across Greece.
- 18 May 2018 / NYPL Honors the Stavros Niarchos Foundation at the Annual Spring Dinner
On Thursday, May 17, 2018, the New York Public Library (NYPL) honored the SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) at their annual Spring Dinner in New York City for their support of NYPL’s branch programs and education initiatives.
- 18 May 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units Visit the Island of Tilos
From May 18th until May 20th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Tilos in order to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.
- 18 May 2018 / Meeting of the WHBA’s SNF Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine Fellows
On Friday, May 18th, 2018, the World Hellenic Biomedical Association – WHBA organized a meeting to introduce the new fellows of its training program for top graduates from medical departments of Greek universities, entitled Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM). The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is the exclusive supporter of the WHBA’s program.
- 18 May 2018 / New York City Police Foundation Hosts Annual Gala for New York City Police Department
On Thursday, May 17th 2018, the New York City Police Foundation hosted its annual gala in celebration of the achievements of the New York City Police Department.
- 17 May 2018 / The SNF Attends the Annual Fire Department of New York Foundation Dinner
On Wednesday, May 16th, 2018, the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) Foundation hosted its annual dinner to honor supporters of the FDNY with its annual humanitarian awards ceremony.