- 29 March 2018 / 8th Annual Sainte Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco with the SNF’s support
On Saturday, March 31st, 2018, the Fédération Monégasque de Rugby will host its 8th Sainte Devote rugby tournament at Louis II stadium, in Monaco. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation has been one of the lead supporters of the event since 2015.
- 29 March 2018 / The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center will Perform at the SNFCC, with Support from the SNF
On Tuesday, April 11, 2018, Live from Lincoln Center’s first production outside the United States will take place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) in Athens, Greece.
- 29 March 2018 / The WP Theater Presents the 2018 Pipeline Festival
Between March 29th and April 29th, 2018, the WP Theater will host the biennial Pipeline Festival, showcasing five new plays created by five collaborative teams from WP Theater’s two-year Lab residency, the WP Lab, which is supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 28 March 2018 / Shared Sacred Sites New York Exhibit at the New York Public Library
On March 27, 2018, the Shared Sacred Sites New York Exhibit opened at the New York Public Library (NYPL), the Morgan Library and Museum, and the James Gallery at the CUNY Graduate Center.
- 27 March 2018 / Article in Protagon.gr regarding the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos
The Greek news portal, Protagon.gr, has published an article on the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, on the occasion of his decoration with the Grand Cross of the Order of Honor of the Hellenic Republic, in a ceremony that was held on Monday, March 26, 2018, at the Presidential Mansion.
- 26 March 2018 / The Delivery of the 143 Ambulances to the National Center for Emergency Care, part of the SNF’s Grant, has been Completed
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s grant towards the National Center for Emergency Care (EKAV), totaling €14 million, which entailed the procurement of 143 fully equipped ambulances, has been completed. The complete fleet of ambulances has been distributed for operation to EKAV’s branches across Greece. In addition, EKAV crew members have also been trained in the operation of the new vehicles.
- 26 March 2018 / The Co-President of the SNF, Andreas Dracopoulos, Awarded with the Grand Cross of the Order of Honor of the Hellenic Republic
On Monday, March 26, 2018, the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, was awarded with the Grand Cross of the Order of Honor of the Hellenic Republic, in a ceremony that was held at the Presidential Mansion.
- 26 March 2018 / Figure Skating in Harlem’s 21st Annual Ice Show
On March 24 and 25, 2018, Figure Skating in Harlem recognized the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its support at their 21st Annual Student Ice Show.
- 24 March 2018 / Visits to Komotini and Thessaloniki as part of the Ηealth Initiative
On Friday, March 23rd, 2018, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation made visits to Komotini and Thessaloniki, in the areas where the construction of the new infrastructures will take place, within the framework of the SNF’s Health Initiative, with an initial budget expected to exceed $238 million.