- 12 OCTOBER 2018 / “Train the Trainers” Workshops, as part of the “New Agriculture for a New Generation” Project, Supported by SNF
Between October 12th and 14th, 2018, the first round of a series of “Train the Trainers” workshops will be conducted in the area of Pieria, within the framework of the “New Agriculture for a New Generation” program.
- 11 OCTOBER 2018 / The New York Times Features The SNFCC in an Article About Athens
The New York Times in its popular column 36 Hours features the city of Athens in an article entitled: “36 Hours in Athens: From the ancient Acropolis to a daring Renzo Piano-designed cultural center, the Greek capital is luring record numbers of tourists to explore its monuments, new and old.”
- 11 OCTOBER 2018 / German President, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, Visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, October 11th, 2018, the German President, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), as part of his official two-day State visit to Greece.
- 08 OCTOBER 2018 / Interview of the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, with the magazine “The Doctor”
The Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, granted a comprehensive interview to the quarterly scientific magazine “The Doctor”.
- 08 OCTOBER 2018 / BBC’s “Masters of Design” Series Features Renzo Piano
BBC’s interview series “Masters of Design” features internationally renowned architect, Renzo Piano, on the occasion of the “Renzo Piano: The Art of Making Buildings” large retrospective exhibition, which is currently on display at the Royal Academy of Arts until January 20th, 2019.
- 08 OCTOBER 2018 / Friends of Live Arts Wall Dedication
On Thursday, October 4th, 2018, New York Live Arts (NYLA) hosted its Friends of Live Arts Wall Dedication to honor their supporters who have contributed to NYLA’s vision. The Friends of Live Arts Wall, dedicated to major donors who have “made a significant impact on the past, present and future of the organization” and which features the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, was unveiled at the event.
- 05 OCTOBER 2018 / Health Initiative – 2nd Regular Quarterly Progress Update
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) “Health Initiative” includes seven (7) new individual grants, with the aim to further support the Health Sector in Greece. The total budget for the initiative is expected to exceed $290 million (€250 million).
- 05 OCTOBER 2018 / CSIS Schieffer Series Dialogues on “Democracy Promotion and America’s Global Leadership”
On Tuesday, October 9th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host a discussion entitled “Democracy Promotion and America’s Global Leadership”.
- 05 OCTOBER 2018 / The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Hosts the Third SNF-Funded CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism
The week of August 27th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) hosted the third CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs. The program is exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).