- 26 NOVEMBER 2018 / The SNF Supports the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society Awards
As part of the “Athens 2018 World Book Capital” events, for which lead support is provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on Friday November 23rd, the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society awards was presented.
- 23 NOVEMBER 2018 / “Le Spot” Nice Provides Community Space for HIV Prevention, Screening and Treatment
On Thursday, November 22nd, the AIDES network inaugurated a new space in Nice dedicated to prevention, screening, and early treatment of HIV/AIDS, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 23 NOVEMBER 2018 / The SNF attends the International Symposium of the Cerebral Palsy Greece/Open Door
On Friday November 23rd, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended the opening of the International Symposium of the Cerebral Palsy Greece/Open Door, titled “The Vulnerable Child."
- 22 NOVEMBER 2018 / Restoration Works at the Leigh Fermor House are Underway with an SNF grant
Works at the historic Leigh Fermor House are progressing very well within schedule. The property, located in the area of Kardamyli, is being restored and equipped through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to the Benaki Museum.
- 22 NOVEMBER 2018 / New Radiotherapy Equipment Granted by SNF to the Theageneio Anticancer Hospital of Thessaloniki
On Wednesday, November 21st, 2018, the Theageneio Anticancer Hospital of Thessaloniki inaugurated its new linear accelerator (linac), which is the second piece of radiotherapy equipment that has been installed at the Hospital’s Radiotherapy Department, with an exclusive grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 22 NOVEMBER 2018 / Let’s Create Magic Together this Christmas Season at the SNFCC!
Each day of December has a Christmas surprise in store for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center’s (SNFCC) visitors!
- 22 NOVEMBER 2018 / Athens Digital Lab Wins “Best Innovative Action of the Year” Award at 2018 Info-Com World Conference
Athens Digital Lab (ADL), one of the pioneering urban projects that the municipality of Athens included in the proposal for the prestigious ‘’2018 European Capital of Innovation’’ award, received the “Best Innovative Action of the Year” award at this year’s Info-Com World Conference which was held on Wednesday November 21st, 2018.
- 21 NOVEMBER 2018 / Presentation of the Results of the two-year “Hermes - Music Archaeology” Project
On Tuesday November 20th, 2018, an event was held for the presentation of the “Hermes - Music Archaeology” project, which was implemented by the Speech and Accessibility Laboratory of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- 21 NOVEMBER 2018 / The SNF Supports Johns Hopkins University East Baltimore Community Trauma Response Program
On November 21st, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health announced a $1.6 million dollar grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to collaborate with Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions and community partners to implement and expand services in East Baltimore for survivors of violence.