- 24 JUNE 2019 / €46,770 Raised for Charity through SNF RUN: Running into the Future
The SNF RUN runners deserve our congratulations twice over. Congratulations! Congratulations!
- 24 JUNE 2019 / Art on the THES-PRES Express
A train route, fourteen young people, four art and culture stops. These are the main ingredients of the THES-PRES program, a tour of points of cultural interest that follows the suburban train route of Macedonia, starting at Thessaloniki, with stops at Veria and Florina, and finishing at Prespa.
- 21 JUNE 2019 / 10th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, June 20th, 2019, the 10th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 21 JUNE 2019 / Experience the first Vamvakou Mountain Run on the slopes of Parnonas
The inaugural Vamvakou Mountain Run will be held on July 13, 2019, offering two routes—7 and 28 kilometers—in the region of Parnonas in Laconia. The sporting event is part of the “Vamvakou Revival” project, exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 20 JUNE 2019 / Providing State-of-the-Art Stroke Care in Queens
In cases of stroke, where seconds matter, proximity to a hospital capable of providing the proper care can make all the difference.
- 20 JUNE 2019 / Inaugural Stavros Niarchos Foundation Bioethics Academy Kicks Off in Athens
Advances in biology and medicine might expand the range of our scientific capabilities, but shed no light on what we should do, how those capabilities should be used. That’s where the field of bioethics comes in.
- 18 JUNE 2019 / Expanded Service Hours at the National Library with the Support of the SNF
Starting today, Tuesday June 18, 2019, the National Library of Greece (NLG), with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), will be offering expanded service hours at its new home at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) in order to meet the increased needs of researchers and the wider reading public.
- 18 JUNE 2019 / Nice Social Service Center Inaugurates Improved Facilities
Since 1943, Entraide de l’Eglise Réformée de Nice has worked to provide vital services to the residents of Nice who are most in need. Now, with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Entraide will be able to provide these services a newly accessible and upgraded social center.
- 16 JUNE 2019 / An International News Conference in Athens
More than 700 journalists from 80 countries were in Athens during the previous days.