- 11 April 2018 / SNF Grantees Henry Street Settlement and Barça Foundation Collaborate
In March 2018, SNF grantee, Henry Street Settlement held a training led by the Barça Foundation.
- 06 April 2018 / Penn Spring Scholarship Celebration
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, the University of Pennsylvania hosted its annual Spring Scholarship Celebration in New York, bringing together the donors of undergraduate student scholarships with the extraordinary student recipients the scholarships support.
- 05 April 2018 / Stavros Niarchos Foundation Gallery Dedication at the NYSCF Research Institute
On Wednesday, April 4th, 2018, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) dedicated “The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Gallery” at the NYSCF Research Institute in New York, which showcases NYSCF’s research developments. The event was attended by leadership from the NYSCF, and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 05 April 2018 / SNF Brain Insight Lecture at The Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute at Columbia University by Dr. David Goldstein
On Tuesday, April 10th, 2018, Dr. David Goldstein will discuss his progress and recent findings in the development of targeted treatments to fundamentally improve the lives of patients with serious diseases.
- 05 April 2018 / Call for Applications for the SNF Zurich Heart Fellowship Program
After a successful first phase, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Zurich Heart Fellowship Program is now entering a second phase and announces the opening of application period for five doctoral positions, inviting applications from Greek candidates.
- 04 April 2018 / Renzo Piano in Le Monde on the SNF Initiative to Support the Health Sector in Greece
The renowned architect Renzo Piano, recently gave an interview to Le Monde, where among others he referred to his upcoming involvement in the SNF’s initiative to support the Health Sector in Greece.
- 04 April 2018 / The Hologram of the Historic Spyros Louis’ Cup is the Newest Permanent Exhibit of the Olympic Museum of Thessaloniki with the SNF’s support
In March 2018, a holographic projector that showcases the Silver Cup awarded to Spyros Louis, the first Marathon Winner at the inaugural Modern Olympic Games, has been installed at the Olympic Museum of Thessaloniki. The hologram was granted to the Museum by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 02 April 2018 / April 2018 at the SNFCC
In April at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) different genres and facets of the Greek music scene interrelate with international musical productions inviting visitors to enjoy a diverse music repertoire.
- 02 April 2018 / Internship Program at the SNFCC SA, the NLG, the GNO: Call for applications
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), within the framework of its cooperation and joint activities with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), launches a call for applications for the next round of internships at these three institutions.