- 14 JANUARY 2014 / Grants from the SNF support a series of events in Athens, Brussels, France and the U.S., on the occasion of Greece assuming the Presidency of the Council of the European Union
On the occasion of Greece assuming the Presidency of the Council of the European Union (January-June 2014), the Board of Directors of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation has approved a series of new grants for the implementation of various events in Athens, Brussels, France and the U.S., aimed at the country’s international promotion.
- 14 JANUARY 2014 / Greece-France Alliance 2014
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation, as part of the events celebrating the Greek Presidency of the Council of Europe, is supporting the cultural program Greece-France Alliance 2014, a bilateral cultural and educational program organized by the French Institute in Greece, which aims to foster the exchange of knowledge between the two countries.
- 13 JANUARY 2014 / Armonia Atenea Concert at the Bozar
On Tuesday, January 14th the Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels will host a concert by Armonia Atenea, as part of the official events marking the commencement of the Greek presidency of the Council of the European Union.
- 09 JANUARY 2014 / Olympic Village Polyclinic Inaugurates Two Mobile Medical Units
Two state-of-the-art Mobile Medical Units and an MRI scanner were inaugurated today by the Health Unit (AEMY S.A.), marking the launch of the National Primary Healthcare Education and Promotion Program in island and border regions of Greece, which is supported exclusively by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 07 JANUARY 2014 / Le Petit Monde inaugurates a new child friendly MRI mock scanner at the Lenval Hospital in Nice
On January 10, Le Petit Monde will inaugurate a new child friendly MRI mock scanner at the Lenval Hospital in Nice.
- 03 JANUARY 2014 / Olympic Village Polyclinic Inaugurates Two Mobile Medical Units
On January 9, 2014, the inauguration of two Mobile Medical Units and an MRI Scan by Health Unit (AEMY) marks the commencement of the National Health Care Program, which will provide outpatient care and preventive medicine services to the population of islands and remote areas throughout Greece. The Program is being implemented with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 27 DECEMBER 2013 / Article in Kathimerini on the “Journey to the SNFCC”
Op-ed by Maria Katsounaki on the symbolic event that took place at the National Library of Greece, within the framework of the “Journey to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center” program.
- 23 DECEMBER 2013 / The «Journey to the SNFCC» continues at the Central Library of the Municipality of Athens from the 27th to the 29th December 2013
The “Journey to the SNFCC”, which began about a month ago, continues at the Central Library of the Municipality of Athens with several events that combine actions dedicated to the power of the Word, the creation of Art and the beauty of the urban landscape.
- 23 DECEMBER 2013 / The SNF supports the Soccer Academies’ Tournament “Ethos Cup Mimis Papaioannou”
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation, in its effort to promote athletic ideals, supports, for the ninth year running, a unique initiative of educational nature by the renowned Greek soccer player, Mimis Papaioannou. All the activities included in the Program in question are aimed at instilling the principles of «fair play» primarily in children living in rural and underprivileged areas.