- 08 May 2018 / Hope for Depression Research Foundation’s Symposium “Teens, Social Media, and Mental Health”
On Tuesday, May 8th, 2018, at 5:30pm ET, the Hope for Depression Research Foundation will host its inaugural public symposium, “Teens, Social Media, and Mental Health,” at the Paley Center in New York City.
- 07 May 2018 / Athens Digital Lab's First Open House Event for the Presentation of its Teams and the Progress of their Work
On Monday, May 7th, 2018, Athens Digital Lab, the unique smart city research and development laboratory, will present its teams and gain an insight into their work so far for the development of advanced Smart City solutions for Athens and its residents.
- 04 May 2018 / The SNF Supports the Holy Monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary in Alexandroupoli
On Saturday May 5th, 2018, the Holy Monastery of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary situated in the area of Apalos, in Alexandroupoli, hosts the inauguration of its new Parish Center.
- 04 May 2018 / Applications for Internships at the Museum of Modern Art Have Opened
Applications for internships at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) have opened!
- 04 May 2018 / The 7th edition of the Panhellenic F1 in Schools competition is now open
From May 4th until May 6th, 2018, the 7th Panhellenic F1 in Schools competition will be held in Athens. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) proudly supports the participation of student teams from both public and private schools in this year’s student competition, while in the past the SNF has supported the participation of Greek teams in the international F1 in Schools competition, which have achieved significant distinctions.
- 03 May 2018 / Columbia Institute for Ideas and Imagination Announces First Cohort of Fellows
The Columbia Institute of Ideas and Imagination has announced its first cohort of 16 scholars, writers and artists from all over the world.
- 02 May 2018 / May – June 2018 at the SNFCC
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center’s program of events for May and June set the tone for the summer ahead with concerts and parties at the Great Lawn, games and activities for the whole family, as well as outdoor film screenings.
- 30 April 2018 / Inauguration of the Initiative for the Child’s Renovated Day Care Center for Children and Families
On Saturday, April 28th, 2018, the organization Initiative for the Child inagurated the new premises of its Day Care Center for Children and Families, which were made possible through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 30 April 2018 / Staten Island Arts Announces Recipients of Expanding Audiences and Cultural Participation Initiative
Staten Island Arts has announced 10 local cultural organizations that have been chosen to receive funding through its audience development initiative.