- 30 AUGUST 2016 / 65th Regular Assembly of the Special Advisory Committee of the Greek State with the SNF for the SNFCC
Τhe 65th regular assembly of the Special Advisory Committee of the Greek State with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) will take place on Wednesday August 31st at Megaro Maximou in the presence of the Prime Minister Mr. Alexis Tsipras and the relevant Ministers responsible for the project.
- 24 AUGUST 2016 / September at the SNFCC
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) extends is programming of open events in aim to address the wider public and aspiring to become a new meeting point for the people of Athens.
- 16 AUGUST 2016 / The SNF awards La Isla Foundation with three-year grant to help battle chronic kidney disease of undetermined causes
Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has committed to supporting La Isla Foundation’s (LIF) operations over the next three years. The grant allows LIF to strengthen its work to end chronic kidney disease of undetermined causes (CKDu) worldwide by mobilizing its network of health, climate, industry, and media experts.
- 16 AUGUST 2016 / Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies Announces Scholarship for Hellenic and Cypriot Studies
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies has announced the Stanley Morisse Memorial Scholarship to support graduate students in Hellenic and Cypriot Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.
- 11 AUGUST 2016 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Extends Public Access and Programming at the SNFCC Starting August 16th
The new programming coincides with the beginning of the process of the SNFCC’s delivery to the Greek State. With the desire to keep the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), in constant dialogue with the public until its official delivery to the State, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announces its intention to make the SNFCC again fully accessible to the public, organizing open events that will give visitors the opportunity to re-discover and enjoy the project.
- 26 JULY 2016 / The Minister of Finance Mr. Euclid Tsakalotos visited the SNFCC
On Monday, July 25th the Minister of Finance, Mr. Euclid Tsakalotos visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 25 JULY 2016 / Inauguration of the Renovated Pediatric Clinic at the University General Hospital of Thessaloniki AHEPA
On Thursday, July 21st the inauguration event of the renovated Pediatric Clinic at the University General Hospital of Thessaloniki AHEPA took place.
- 21 JULY 2016 / The Hills on Governor’s Island Ribbon Cutting
The Hills of the newly refurbished Governor’s Island in New York Harbor officially opened to the public after a ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday, July 19th, 2016. The Hills is a 10-acre park on the southern end of the island.
- 20 JULY 2016 / The Super Puma helicopter extends its services with the SNF support
The Super Puma helicopter of the Hellenic Fire Department was acquired following an SNF grant in 2005 aiming to contribute to the more efficient firefighting and the more rapidly transfer of the 1st Catastrophe Management Unit (EMAK) to the vulnerable areas.