- 14 AUGUST 2017 / SNFCC In the News
The newspaper Proto Thema hosts a recent article on the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) noting the unique aspects of the project which the article states is changing the way we see Athens.
- 10 AUGUST 2017 / Curtain opens for the 14th Fall for Dance Festival, the New York City Center’s annual dance festival, with the SNF’s support
October 2017 in New York begins with the New York City Center’s Fall for Dance Festival which, for yet another year, features an unexpected and eclectic blend of different dance styles – spanning from ballet to tap dancing, to hip-hop – and artists from the international dance scene.
- 09 AUGUST 2017 / The island of Syros presents the 13th International Classical Music Festival of Cyclades, with the SNF support
The International Classical Festival of Cyclades returns for the thirteenth summer, this year aspiring to captivate the audience of Cyclades into a musical journey: from Bach and Scarlatti to Mozart, to Shostakovich and Piazzolla.
- 08 AUGUST 2017 / Hospital for Special Surgery Stavros Niarchos Foundation Orthopaedic Education Seminar
Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) has announced the final agenda details for the upcoming HSS Stavros Niarchos Foundation Orthopaedic Education Seminar, one of the professional education programs at HSS for orthopaedic surgeons from Greece, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 03 AUGUST 2017 / Successful completion of the summer activities of the “PRO-NIA” program, with the SNF support
On Monday, July 31st, the one-month summer workshops for children and young adults, implemented as part of the innovative “PRO-NIA” program of the Centre of Creative Occupation of the Movement “PROTASI”, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), were successfully completed.
- 01 AUGUST 2017 / August at the SNFCC!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) invites all those who find themselves in Athens to spend the last month of the summer along with familiar as well as unexpected sounds, outdoor cinema and popular activities in various locations of SNFCC.
- 26 JULY 2017 / Inauguration of the CT Scanner at the General Hospital of Attica “KAT”, with SNF support
On Tuesday, July 25th, the General Hospital of Attica “KAT” inaugurated a new CT Scanner with high quality diagnostic imaging capabilities, which replaced the existing obsolete radiology equipment at the Hospital’s Emergency Department, thereby rendering advanced diagnostic services to patients, as well as significantly improving the patient flow within the Emergency Department.
- 26 JULY 2017 / Τhe Open Schools Program Completes its Activities for this Summer
For many residents of the Greek capital, this year’s summer holidays had a special destination: the Open Schools of the Municipality of Athens. This summer, the Municipality’s innovative program, which is implemented with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation in collaboration with Athens Partnership, became one of the city residents’ favorite meeting points, breaking a record of participations, with more than 3,000 beneficiaries crossing the gates of 12 school complexes, from Kypseli to Plaka, Petralona and Grava.
- 25 JULY 2017 / The SNF Supports the 2017 420 Open European Championship
The 420 Open European Championship for Men and Women, held this year in Athens and overseen by the Nautical Club of Tzitzifies-Kallithea, is just a few days away. The race will take place from Saturday July 22nd until Sunday July 30th.