- 24 November 2017 / The SNF supports the 11th edition of the Orange Grove’s competition “The Squeeze”
The Orange Grove, established in 2013 by the Dutch Embassy as a workplace, networking and support resource for young entrepreneurs in Greece, held its 11th pitching competition “The Squeeze”.
- 24 November 2017 / Inauguration of the Walk the Plank’s new Cobden Works creative hub, in Salford (UK), with the SNF’s support
On Thursday, November 23th, Walk the Plank inaugurated Cobden Works, UK’s first purpose-built outdoor arts complex, which has been made possible through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 24 November 2017 / PEN America Center, a SNF grantee, hosts “Breakout: Voices From the Inside” Event
On Tuesday, November 28th, 2017, PEN America will host “Breakout: Voices from the Inside”, an annual event to recognize and celebrate excellence in prison writing. The event is open to the public, and will take place in New York City.
- 22 November 2017 / The SNF attended the Child Mind Institute Gala in New York
On Monday, November 20th, 2017, the Child Mind Institute (CMI) hosted their annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner in New York.
- 22 November 2017 / Article in the New York Times referencing the SNF’s contribution to the revitalization of Athens
The New York Times presents the work of grantee Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum, referencing the SNF’s support to the Museum’s «Jewelry Resident Program». The SNF has supported the establishment and the one-year operation of two live metalsmithing and traditional crafts studio workshops.
- 22 November 2017 / The selection process for the internship program at the SNFCC SA has concluded
The internship program of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) pertains to paid internship positions and is implemented through the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in the framework of its continued support to the SNFCC over five years.
- 21 November 2017 / The President of the Republic of Poland, Andrzej Duda, at the SNFCC
On Tuesday, November 21st, 2017, as part of the official State visit to Athens, the President of the Republic of Poland, Andrzej Duda, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 20 November 2017 / The 18th No Finish Line Monaco with the SNF’s support
The 18th edition of the leading international philanthropic race No Finish Line began on Saturday, November 11th, in Monaco, and it finished on Sunday, November 19th. The sports event was held on the occasion of the Universal Children’s Day, celebrated on the 20th of November.
- 20 November 2017 / Columbia University Announces a New Initiative: the Institute for Ideas and Imagination
On Friday, November 17, 2017, Columbia University announced a new initiative, the Institute for Ideas and Imagination, for which lead support is provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, in addition to the Andrew M. Mellon Foundation.