- With a sudden puff of air, months of hard work flash by in an instant.
- On Wednesday, November 28th, Chatham House honored the Committee to Protect Journalists with the 2018 Chatham House Prize.
- From December 1st through 8th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host its fourth CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs of the year, with exclusive support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
29 NOVEMBER 2018The Co-Museum Conference on Synergies Between Museums, Cultural Initiatives and Civil SocietyOn Thursday November 29th, the Benaki Museum, the U.S. Embassy in Athens and the British Council, in collaboration with the Goethe-Institut Athen, organized the conference “The Co-Museum: Synergies, coalitions and partnerships between museums, cultural initiatives, civil society and beyond.”
- On Tuesday, November 27, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) monthly DIALOGUES series celebrated its one-year anniversary. A discussion on astronomy at the Eugenides Foundation’s New Digital Planetarium took the audience on a magical journey around the universe and across the stars, with the help of scientists and amateur astronomers.
- From Tuesday, November 27th through December 1st, the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) will hold a seminar for Greek surgeons, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- As part of the “Athens 2018 World Book Capital” events, for which lead support is provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on Friday November 23rd, the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society awards was presented.
- On Thursday, November 22nd, the AIDES network inaugurated a new space in Nice dedicated to prevention, screening, and early treatment of HIV/AIDS, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- On Friday November 23rd, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended the opening of the International Symposium of the Cerebral Palsy Greece/Open Door, titled “The Vulnerable Child."