- 30 NOVEMBER 2018 / Citi Private Bank’s Αdvertising Campaign “Global Citizens” Features the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos
Citi Private Bank’s international advertising campaign includes segments from the short film created as part of the “Global Citizens” series dedicated to the work of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the vision of its Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos.
- 30 NOVEMBER 2018 / 3rd Regular Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative
On Thursday November 29th, 2018, the 3rd Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative between the Greek State and Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) took place.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Both on Track: Tiny F1 Cars and STEM Education
With a sudden puff of air, months of hard work flash by in an instant. “All those hours poured into our project, all that hard work is judged within a space of seconds, within a few hours,” said one contestant.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Chatham House Honors the Committee to Protect Journalists
On Wednesday, November 28th, Chatham House honored the Committee to Protect Journalists with the 2018 Chatham House Prize.
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / Practicum in Modern Journalism Hosts Greek Students
From December 1st through 8th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host its fourth CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs of the year, with exclusive support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 29 NOVEMBER 2018 / The Co-Museum Conference on Synergies Between Museums, Cultural Initiatives and Civil Society
On Thursday November 29th, the Benaki Museum, the U.S. Embassy in Athens and the British Council, in collaboration with the Goethe-Institut Athen, organized the conference “The Co-Museum: Synergies, coalitions and partnerships between museums, cultural initiatives, civil society and beyond.”
- 28 NOVEMBER 2018 / DIALOGUES: Astronomy
On Tuesday, November 27, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) monthly DIALOGUES series celebrated its one-year anniversary. A discussion on astronomy at the Eugenides Foundation’s New Digital Planetarium took the audience on a magical journey around the universe and across the stars, with the help of scientists and amateur astronomers.
- 27 NOVEMBER 2018 / Cutting-edge Knowledge Shared with Greek Surgeons
From Tuesday, November 27th through December 1st, the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) will hold a seminar for Greek surgeons, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 26 NOVEMBER 2018 / The SNF Supports the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society Awards
As part of the “Athens 2018 World Book Capital” events, for which lead support is provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on Friday November 23rd, the 2018 Hellenic Authors’ Society awards was presented.