- 25 OCTOBER 2019 / 14th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, October 24th, 2019, the 14th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 24 OCTOBER 2019 / Humanizing Hospitals, One Wall at a Time
Hospitals are able to provide quality care in part by establishing a sterile, clinical setting.
- 24 OCTOBER 2019 / Welcoming November at the SNFCC
It was just summer, and all of a sudden it’s November.
- 23 OCTOBER 2019 / The SNF Supports the 6th Annual Hellenic Gathering at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
The 6th Annual Hellenic Gathering of ETH Zurich in Switzerland takes place on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 23 OCTOBER 2019 / A Discussion on Nonprofit and Philanthropic Organizations at HIGGS
Which areas will philanthropic foundations prioritize for the next two years?
- 22 OCTOBER 2019 / New York’s Museum of Modern Art: Back and Moderner than Ever
As a reimagined Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) reopens to the public in New York City, support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) bolsters its reinvigorated mission.
- 22 OCTOBER 2019 / The Town Hall Holds 98th Annual Friends of the Arts Gala
On Sunday, October 20, The Town Hall in New York City held its 98th annual Friends of the Arts Gala, for which the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support.
- 21 OCTOBER 2019 / 25 Artists with Disabilities, 25 Writers, 1 Exhibition, 5 Cities
What would our world be like if art traveled beyond convention and prejudice? “Traveling Art,” hosted by the organization ARTOGETHER, features works by 25 artists with disabilities paired with manuscripts by 25 writers. Each writer was inspired by one particular work of art, expressing their thoughts and feelings in handwritten text.
- 21 OCTOBER 2019 / Renew Democracy Initiative Conference Asks, “Democracy in America: Is Everyone In?”
An upcoming state-of-the-democracy conference in New York organized by the Renew Democracy Initiative (RDI) will tackle issues in American civics from political polarization to declining faith in democracy as an essential structure.