- 17 April 2018 / Τhe GNO Presents the Programming for the Artistic Period 2018 - 2019
The Greek National Opera presented today its programming for the artistic period 2018/2019.
- 17 April 2018 / Condé Nast Traveler Features The SNFCC in an Article About Athens’ Cultural Revitalization
Following its recent piece on the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center’s performance at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the American magazine Condé Nast Traveler, focusing on Athens’ culture-led revitalization, makes reference to the SNFCC.
- 14 April 2018 / Interview by the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, and Special Feature on SNF in the National Herald
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, in an interview with The National Herald's Publisher - Editor, Mr. Antonis Diamataris, talks about SNF’s philosophy and the core values that guide its grant-making work in Greece and worldwide, as well as about the Foundation’s longstanding commitment to projects that contribute to public-private partnerships, as effective means for serving public good.
- 13 April 2018 / DIALOGUES: Dedicated Followers of Fashion
On Wednesday, April 25th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) will hold the sixth event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, entitled “Dedicated Followers of Fashion”. The event will take place at the Lighthouse of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center at 17:30 (EET).
- 12 April 2018 / Update on the Implementation of the SNF’s Grant to the General Hospital of Athens Alexandra
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced, on 2014, a grant to the General Hospital of Athens Alexandra to support the execution of major reconstruction works, as well as the purchase of equipment.
- 11 April 2018 / SNF Grantees Henry Street Settlement and Barça Foundation Collaborate
In March 2018, SNF grantee, Henry Street Settlement held a training led by the Barça Foundation.
- 06 April 2018 / Penn Spring Scholarship Celebration
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, the University of Pennsylvania hosted its annual Spring Scholarship Celebration in New York, bringing together the donors of undergraduate student scholarships with the extraordinary student recipients the scholarships support.
- 05 April 2018 / Stavros Niarchos Foundation Gallery Dedication at the NYSCF Research Institute
On Wednesday, April 4th, 2018, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) dedicated “The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Gallery” at the NYSCF Research Institute in New York, which showcases NYSCF’s research developments. The event was attended by leadership from the NYSCF, and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 05 April 2018 / SNF Brain Insight Lecture at The Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute at Columbia University by Dr. David Goldstein
On Tuesday, April 10th, 2018, Dr. David Goldstein will discuss his progress and recent findings in the development of targeted treatments to fundamentally improve the lives of patients with serious diseases.