- On Thursday, January 17th, Stavros Niarchos Foundation partner and grantee the Tällberg Foundation hosted its second event in a series of conversations on society and technology: “Inside Every Utopia is Dystopia: An Exploration.”
- The Institute of Imagination in London (iOi) has announced the opening of the application for its 2019 Cultural Residency, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- On Wednesday, January 16th, Daniel Ziblatt, Eaton Professor of the Science of Government at Harvard University and a visiting scholar at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University, discussed his latest book, the New York Times bestseller How Democracies Die.
- On Monday, January 21st, Bloomberg Media Initiative Africa’s Financial Journalism Training Program arrives in Zambia with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- After 24 weeks of work, co-operation, and lovely memories, the summer/autumn internship program at Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has reached its conclusion.
- There’s broad consensus that journalism—and journalists—around the world are facing unprecedented challenges.
15 JANUARY 2019The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Supports Journalism in Greece through a Scholarship Program in Collaboration with the Columbia University School of JournalismThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced a call for applications for the scholarship program for Greek journalists offered in collaboration with the Columbia University School of Journalism.
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation presents a week full of music, dance, arts, and sports; the 8th SNF Conference and the 2nd SNF Agora Institute Workshop; the SNF RUN: Running into the Future; kids and family activities; an impressive fireworks show; and much more!
- Following their latest visit to Anafi, the Mobile Medical Units traveled to the island of Schinoussa, from January 11th to 13th, to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.