- 10 MAY 2017 / The SNFCC on Travel + Leisure
Travel + Leisure has mentioned the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center as part of a story on an artistic revitalization evident in the city of Athens.
- 09 MAY 2017 / Open Call for the Tällberg Foundation Global Leadership Prize
The Tällberg Foundation, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), has launched the Tällberg Foundation Global Leadership Prize to seek out, honor, and encourage great leaders, as well as reframe the debate on contemporary notions of leadership.
- 09 MAY 2017 / Event honoring the Europe Day at the SNFCC
The Foreign Ministry and the Representation of the European Commission in Athens honored Europe Day, 9 May, and the 60th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Rome at a special event that took place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 09 MAY 2017 / Puppies Behind Bars 20th Anniversary Celebration
On Monday, may 8th, Puppies Behind Bars (PBB) held their 20th anniversary celebration in New York City. The event was hosted by actress Glenn Close, a personal supporter of Puppies Behind Bars.
- 08 MAY 2017 / Renzo Piano and Victoria Newhouse on the Charlie Rose Show Discussing the SNFCC
The Charlie Rose show, on March 5th 2017, hosted Renzo Piano and Victoria Newhouse on the occasion of the latter’s book publication under the title "Chaos and Culture: Renzo Piano Building Workshop and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center in Athens".
- 05 MAY 2017 / Spring at the SNFCC
Spring is upon us and the Stavros Niarchos Park has blossomed in full. We would like to thank the landscape architect, Helli Pangalou for sharing with us beautiful images from the Park which capture the vibrant colors and wonderful smells.
- 05 MAY 2017 / Applications for the Academy Stavros Niarchos Foundation Fellowship have Opened
Applications for the Academy Stavros Niarchos Foundation Fellowship in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs at Chatham House have officially opened! The fellowship is open to citizens of Greece and the Greek diaspora to spend 10 months in London as Academy fellows, beginning in September 2017.
- 03 MAY 2017 / Over 1 million visitors at the SNFCC
Since June 2016, to date, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has reached one million visitors of all ages, both from Greece and abroad, fulfilling its mission to provide a dynamic, open to all, public space.
- 02 MAY 2017 / The renovated Stavros Niarchos Foundation Parkway welcomes its first visitors through the Maryland Film Festival
The 19th Maryland Film Festival (MdFF) begins on May 3rd and marks the MdFF’s first year in its renewed home, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Parkway.