- 05 JANUARY 2017 / Athens and the SNFCC hit the 52 top destinations for 2017 by The New York Times
Athens makes it to the list of the 52 top international destinations for 2017 by The New York Times.
- 04 JANUARY 2017 / 2016: SNF RUN Running into the New Year
On New Year’s Eve more than 600 runners of all ages, participated in the evening race SNF RUN: Running into the New Year and welcomed together 2017!
- 02 JANUARY 2017 / The SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, shares his thoughts on the New Year, in Kathimerini
At the turn of the year, Andreas Dracopoulos, SNF’s Co-President, shares some thoughts with Kathimerini’s readers.
- 01 JANUARY 2017 / SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos named Person of the Year by National Herald
The National Herald named Andreas Dracopoulos, co-president of the SNF, the Person of the Year for 2016.
- 31 DECEMBER 2016 / Andreas Dracopoulos responds to the National Herald’s questions about the delivery of the SNFCC to the Greek State
The first interview by the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, following the Foundation’s announcement that it has invited the Greek State to accept delivery of the SNFCC, has been published in the National Herald.
- 29 DECEMBER 2016 / A week of festivities at the SNFCC captured on camera!
The festive mood of the city was perfectly met at the SNFCC, through a wide variety of events and activities for all ages!
- 28 DECEMBER 2016 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation invites the Greek State to accept delivery of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
Ten years after the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) initially announced its intention to proceed with a large-scale grant for the creation of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the moment has finally arrived: the SNF invites the Greek State (GS) to accept delivery of the project and begin operating it for the benefit of society at large.
- 23 DECEMBER 2016 / The New Year at the SNFCC
2017 is a pivotal year for the SNFCC. It is the year in which the National Library of Greece and the Greek National Opera will move to their new premises. It is the year in which the SNFCC will be fully operational and will unfold all its functional aspects in order to welcome its Members and visitors.
- 21 DECEMBER 2016 / The SNF supports the funding of a traffic study on the SNFCC surrounding area traffic management
The SNF has approved a grant to the Municipality of Kallithea for the funding of a traffic study regarding the SNFCC surrounding area traffic management and day-to-day operation.