- 20 February 2018 / The SNFCC Welcomed 70.000 Visitors during the Carnival and Clean Monday Festivities
Between February 17th and February 19th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) welcomed around 70,000 visitors, just a few days before it celebrates its first year of operation following its delivery to the Greek State and the Greek society.
- 19 February 2018 / Highlights from the SNFCC
Τhe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) was designed by the renowned architectural firm Renzo Piano Building Workshop and is a sustainable, world-class cultural, educational and recreational urban complex that includes the new facilities of the National Library of Greece and the Greek National Opera, as well as the 210,000 square meters Stavros Niarchos Park.
- 16 February 2018 / Audition for the Performance of the Choreographer Marianna Kavallieratos to be Presented at the Summer Nostos Festival
Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival) returns this summer with a special dance program featuring talented Greek and international representatives of the genre.
- 14 February 2018 / DIALOGUES: Eros
On Wednesday, February 14th, 2018, the SNF organized the 4th event of the new monthly series DIALOGUES, regarding Eros at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 09 February 2018 / The SNF celebrates the International Greek Language Day
Since inception, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has laid particular emphasis on supporting initiatives whose goal is the promotion of the Greek culture and Hellenism worldwide, including the Greek language. During the many years of its operation, the SNF has supported, through a series of grants, centers for Hellenic Studies as well as programs for the promotion and dissemination of the Greek language.
- 07 February 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units travel to the Greek island of Ikaria
From February 7th to February 10th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units will visit for the first time the island of Ikaria to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.
- 07 February 2018 / The Helen Hayes Theater Lighting Ceremony
On Monday, February 5, the Helen Hayes Theater celebrated its reopening with a lighting ceremony, attended by representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF). The theater will be the Second Stage Theater’s new home on Broadway.
- 07 February 2018 / Screening of the Documentary “Greek National Opera: The history of Opera in Greece”
On Wednesday, February 7th, 2018, the Greek National Opera (GNO) in collaboration with elculture.gr hosted an event for the screening of the documentary “Greek National Opera: The history of Opera in Greece”, by Kostas Avgeris. The screening took place at the Stavros Niarchos Hall at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 06 February 2018 / DIALOGUES: Eros
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) organizes the 4th event of the new monthly series DIALOGUES, regarding Eros. The event will take place at the Lighthouse of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center at 17:30.