- 11 SEPTEMBER 2017 / Ceremony for the delivery of a vehicle for the transportation of people with disabilities in Karpenissi, with the SNF’s support
On Tuesday, September 12th, the Municipality of Karpenissi holds an official ceremony for the delivery of an 18-seat bus.
- 08 SEPTEMBER 2017 / Τhe President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, at the SNFCC
On Friday, September 8th, as part of the official State visit to Athens, the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, accompanied by the Greek Prime Minister, Alexis Tsipras, attended a business forum meeting between representatives of the Greek and the French business world, which took place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 08 SEPTEMBER 2017 / National Herald: “Action of unparalleled human sensitivity” the new SNF grant initiative in the health sector
The newspaper National Herald hosts an op-ed by the publisher, Mr. Antonis Diamataris, regarding the new SNF grant initiative for the support of the health sector in Greece.
- 07 SEPTEMBER 2017 / Kathimerini: “An Impressive Contribution”
The English edition of Kathimerini, in its main op-ed, comments on the SNF’s “impressive contribution” to the Greek society.
- 06 SEPTEMBER 2017 / SNF Grant Initiative Totaling Over $238 million to Further Enhance and Upgrade Greece’s Health Sector
At the initiative of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), and in close co-operation with the Greek Ministry of Health, the SNF announced today its intention to proceed with major grants to support the Health sector, in Greece, with an initial budget expected to exceed $238 million.
- 06 SEPTEMBER 2017 / The SNFCC on CNN Greece
CNN Greece, the Greek edition of the international news agency, hosts an extensive report on the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 06 SEPTEMBER 2017 / The Public Theater’s Public Works initiative presented Shakespeare’s “As You Like It”
From September 1st to September 5th, Public Works presented Shakespeare’s play As You Like It at the Delacorte Theater, in Central Park. Two hundred community members and professional actors performed together on the Delacorte stage.
- 05 SEPTEMBER 2017 / Launch of the Digital Research Laboratory Fragmentarium, with the SNF’s support
From August 30th to September 1st, the Medieval Institute of the University of Fribourg hosted the second planning meeting and exploratory workshops for the launch of Fragmentarium, a digital research laboratory of a scholarly network, which enables libraries, collectors, researchers and students to upload medieval manuscript fragments and to describe, transcribe and assemble them.
- 04 SEPTEMBER 2017 / Annual Blue Dream Summer Gala by the Greek Orthodox Church of the Hamptons, with the SNF’s support
On Saturday, August 26th, the Greek Orthodox Church of the Hamptons hosted the annual Blue Dream Summer Gala in Southampton, New York. The evening’s honorary co-chairs were Adrian Grenier, UN Goodwill Ambassador and Lonely Whale Foundation Co-Founder, and Rick Kaiser, Master Chief SEAL (Ret.). The Stavros Niarchos Foundation supported the event, among others.