- On Sunday, February 3rd, Fondation Beyeler opened an exhibit on Picasso’s Blue and Rose Periods at its museum near Basel, with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- On Sunday, February 3rd, Antigone in Ferguson, an original production by Theater of War at Harlem Stage exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), was featured in an episode of the television program NYC-ARTS.
- In memory of our dear colleague Kathryn Louloudis, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) will support two new research initiatives through the Lung Cancer Research Foundation (LCRF).
- On Thursday, January 31st, the New-York Historical Society hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the Tech Commons @ New-York Historical, a new educational resource for young people.
- On Thursday, December 31st, 2019, the fifth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- From today, February 1st, to February 28th, 2019, students, graduates, and professionals who share a deep interest in the field of journalism can submit an application to take part in either of two iMEdD programs: the Ideas Zone and the Incubator.
- The new year is off to a great start at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), and February continues similarly, with a host of events, musical and theatrical performances, lectures, exhibitions, and educational programs.
- On Thursday January 31st, the KAT General Hospital of Attica held an inaugurational ceremony for new specialized surgical equipment donated by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to the Hospital’s Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgery Clinic.
- On Wednesday, January 30th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended a celebratory event hosted by the Ambassador of France, Christophe Chantepy. SNF Board of Directors member Giorgos Agouridis and Ambassador Vassilis Kaskarelis, Advisor to the SNF Board of Directors, attended the event on behalf of the SNF.