- 09 SEPTEMBER 2015 / The Greek team travels to the 13th Homeless World Cup with the SNF support
On Friday, September 11th the Greek team will travel to Amsterdam in order to participate in the 13th Homeless World Cup.
- 02 SEPTEMBER 2015 / Article on the major campus extension for The Rockefeller University with the SNF support
The Benchmarks: Community Newsletter of the Rockefeller University features the project of the major campus extension.
- 31 AUGUST 2015 / Presentation and Report of Actions implemented by the non-profit organization "Regeneration & Progress" with support from the SNF
The SNF and the non-profit organization "Regeneration & Progress" (www.randp.gr) presented today the results of the first phase of a series of programs implemented by the organization across Greece.
- 25 AUGUST 2015 / The Child Mind Institute's Healthy Brain Network receives support from the SNF
The high rates of American children that are affected by psychiatric and learning disorders, have led the SNF grantee Child Mind Institute to create the Healthy Brain Network (HBN) which aims to build a comprehensive database on the developing brain of children with mental illness and learning disorders.
- 20 AUGUST 2015 / The director of Drama’s Central Public Library talks about the Summer Campaign
The director of Drama’s Central Public Library talks to Popaganda about the Summer Campaign organized by the National Library of Greece and Future Library, through an exclusive grant from the SNF.
- 17 AUGUST 2015 / The New York Times Magazine reports on the US bail system
The New York Times Magazine reports on the dated US bail system, and people’s inability to cover bail for misdemeanors, in order to avoid jail time before trial.
- 17 AUGUST 2015 / Exhibition of religious icons in Amorgos
Protopresbyter Thomas Synodinos, Advisor to the SNF, organized an exhibition of religious icons featuring the work of local Amorgos artists over the past four centuries. The exhibition was held in the capital of the island of Amorgos, where the SNF had funded the creation of an Ecclesiastical Museum a few years ago.
- 28 JULY 2015 / Blog post by Andreas Dracopoulos on the European Foundation Centre
Andreas Dracopoulos shares his thoughts on philanthropy and the approach that the SNF has followed during the current socioeconomic crisis in Greece, on the European Foundation Centre blog.
- 24 JULY 2015 / Opinion article in The National Herald, drawing from SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos’s recent statements in international media
Opinion article in The National Herald refers to statements by SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos in recent international media, on the need for the wealthy to contribute more, in order to help combat the current socioeconomic crisis in Greece, his views regarding Germany’s responsibility as the “powerful must exhibit generosity” and his extensive commitment to Greece and the Greek diaspora.