- 20 FEBRUARY 2019 / Are you Looking for a Paid Internship? Explore opportunities at the SNFCC!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) announced a new round of paid internships, designed for young people ages 18 to 35, for a total of 62 positions.
- 18 FEBRUARY 2019 / PEk/AmeA Honors the SNF
On Friday, February 15th, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) was honored for its contribution to the efforts of the Educational Center for People with Disabilities in Piraeus (PEk/AmeA), as part of the organization’s award ceremony for supporters.
- 18 FEBRUARY 2019 / Are you a Museum Professional in Greece? Here’s an Exciting Opportunity for You.
Art UK has launched a knowledge-exchange program for six museum professionals from Greece to learn about its innovative “Masterpieces in Schools” initiative, which is supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / iMEdD Celebrates Launch with a 24-hour Program of Events
The incubator for Media Education and Development (iMEdD) officially launched today with a 24-hour program including panel and audience discussions, presentations by journalists, music, film screenings, and food for thought on the future of journalism, as well as the latest installment of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) monthly DIALOGUES series. Based in Athens, iMEdD is a non-profit organization founded in 2018 with the exclusive support of the SNF.
- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / “Bridging America’s Civil-Military Divide” with the SNF Agora Institute
On Thursday, March 7th, the Philip Merrill Center for Strategic Studies and the Strategic Studies Department at Johns Hopkins University will present “Bridging America’s Civil-Military Divide,” in collaboration with the University’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute.
- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / DIALOGUES: Journalism, the Day After
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation presented the February installment of the monthly DIALOGUES series, dedicated to JOURNALISM: The Day After. The event took place on February 15th.
- 15 FEBRUARY 2019 / Celebratory Event for the “First Act of 2019” by the GNO
On Wednesday, February 13th, an event was held at the Greek National Opera (GNO), on the occasion of the start of the new calendar year and the new theater season.
- 13 FEBRUARY 2019 / Dedication of SNF Complex Joint Reconstruction Center at Hospital for Special Surgery
On Tuesday, February 12th, the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York held a dedication ceremony for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Complex Joint Reconstruction Center (CJRC). Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and other representatives of the Foundation joined Dr. Thomas Sculco, Director of the Center, and others for the event.
- 13 FEBRUARY 2019 / SFU Centre for Hellenic Studies Releases Annual Publication
On Tuesday, February 12th, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University (SFU) in British Columba released its annual Agora publication.