- 04 October 2018 / Inauguration of the Renovated Playground at the Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children of Attica, with the SNF’s support
On Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018, the inauguration of the renovated playground on the premises of the Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children of Attica took place.
- 02 October 2018 / Benaki Museum Honors the SNF with the “Antonis Benakis” Award
On Monday, October 1st, 2018, Benaki Museum’s Board of Trustees presented the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) with the “Antonis Benakis” award, as part of a special event that was held annually in honor of the Museum’s long-time supporters.
- 01 October 2018 / October 2018 at the SNFCC
With the start of the new school year, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) welcomes students from all educational levels, with a series of specially designed school programs focusing, among other things, on architecture, arts and sustainability.
- 28 September 2018 / The SNF Attends the 2018 Special Olympics Global Youth Leadership Forum in Baku, Azerbaijan
From September 24th to September 28th, 2018, the Special Olympics Global Youth Leadership Forum, one of the flagship events during the year-long 50th anniversary celebration of Special Olympics, took place in Baku, Azerbaijan, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), among others.
- 28 September 2018 / DIALOGUES: Beginnings
On Wednesday, September 26th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) hosted people who have attempted a new beginning, either at a professional or personal level, and shared their own experience with the audience. They discussed the mixed feelings that come along with this, and how uncertainty and fear of the unknown turn into a new beginning, which can bring us even closer to personal fulfillment and happiness.
- 28 September 2018 / Celebration of the Canellos Professorship at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Supported by the SNF
On Wednesday, September 26th, 2018, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School hosted an event to celebrate the inaugural incumbent of the Professorship in honor of Dr. George Canellos.
- 28 September 2018 / Award Ceremony by CTY Greece
On September 29th and 30th, 2018, the Center for Talented Youth – Greece (CTY Greece), will hold an award ceremony in Athens and in Thessaloniki, respectively.
- 27 September 2018 / The National Herald Publishes an Obituary for the Passing of Our Colleague, Kathryn Louloudis
On September 25th, 2018, The National Herald published an obituary for the passing of our dear colleague Kathryn Louloudis, dedicated to her long career and impressive achievements, as well as her character and integrity. Kathryn Louloudis acted as the Chief Operating Officer of the SNF’s New York Office.
- 27 September 2018 / 1st Regular Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative
On Thursday, September 27th, 2018, the 1st Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative was held between the Greek State and Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF). The Health Initiative is structured around seven new projects, aiming to further enhance the Greek Health sector, with a budget expected to exceed $290 million.