- 16 November 2018 / Open Call for Applications for the Second Round of Athens Digital Lab
Athens Digital Lab (ADL), one of the pioneering urban projects that the municipality of Athens included in the proposal for the prestigious ‘’2018 European Capital of Innovation’’ award, launches the second edition of its competition calling for smart city digital ideas.
- 15 November 2018 / Partnering with the Barça Foundation for Net Progress
There’s no substitute for good teammates.
- 15 November 2018 / National Museum of Contemporary Art’s Press Event Reporting on its Activities Since 2017
On Thursday, November 15, 2018, a Press Conference was held for the presentation of the National Museum of Contemporary Art’s activities carried out in Greece and abroad during 2017-2018, and the announcement of the Museum’s 2019 exhibition programming.
- 15 November 2018 / New York Road Runners Wheelchair Athletes Show their Stuff
On Thursday, November 1st, the young athletes of the Rising New York Road Runners Wheelchair Training Program raced as part of the TCS Run with Champions, cheered on by professional athletes.
- 14 November 2018 / Barça Foundation Reports on Impact of Expansion of FutbolNet Program
On Wednesday, November 14th, representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) joined the Barça Foundation in Barcelona as they presented the results of the FutbolNet program for refugee children in Greece and announce the program’s next step.
- 14 November 2018 / SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University Holds First Board Meeting
On Monday, November 12th, Johns Hopkins University’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute held its first Board of Overseers meeting.
- 13 November 2018 / Presentation on the SNFCC’s Development on Conference for the Future of Construction
On Monday November 12th the Association of Businesses for Quality and Development in Construction organized a conference regarding the future of construction in Greece. Mrs. Elly Andriopoulou, SNFCC Grant Manager, was invited to present the history and philosophy behind the SNFCC’s development from the moment it was conceived by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 13 November 2018 / Celebrating Two Years of the Francis Crick Institute
On Thursday, November 8th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) joined researchers and staff at London’s Francis Crick Institute in celebrating the Institute’s two-year anniversary.
- 13 November 2018 / An Ethical Framework for Robots? Exploring Practical Ethics at JHU
On Wednesday, November 14th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation will join faculty of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore for a symposium presenting the work of practical ethicists at the University.