- Traditional global power dynamics are shifting, technological developments are taking us in unexpected directions, and truly global challenges like climate change cannot be ignored.
- On Friday, March 22nd, at 7:00 p.m., in the Lighthouse at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the Embassy of Italy in Athens and the SNFCC are convening a discussion under the title: The City of the Future: Quality of Life and New Urban Frontiers.
- Applications are now open for 2019-2020 Academy Fellowships at Chatham House, including the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Academy Fellowship.
- Ten weeks of free theater, designed to spark conversation about some of today’s most urgent issues, will be coming to Brooklyn this spring.
- Today, Thursday, March 21st, 2019, the seventh Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Health Initiative took place. This date coincides with the one-year anniversary of the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU) between the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the implementation of the initiative.
- The Administration Handover Ceremony for the largest military hospital of the country, the 401 Military Hospital of Athens, took place on Wednesday, March 20, at its headquarters.
- In a ceremony held at the Goethe Institute in Thessaloniki on Tuesday, March 19th, Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Boutaris was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany by German ambassador to Greece Jens Plötner.
- More than 7,500 athletes from 190 countries have gathered in Abu Dhabi, joined by 3,000 coaches and 20,000 volunteers.
- Do you want to experience the intensity and feel the pulse of the city’s ultimate summer festival? Join the SNFestival volunteer team—online registration is now open. All you need is your smile and some positive energy!