- 13 July 2018 / The SNF Supports the 6th Εdition of the Syros International Film Festival
The Syros International Film Festival (SIFF) returns for its sixth edition from July 17th to 22nd, 2018, embedding a series of film events that cut across genre and time, complemented by live performances, all taking place in unique locations around the island of Syros.
- 11 July 2018 / The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Hosts the Second SNF-Funded CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism
The week of June 8th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) hosted the second CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs.
- 10 July 2018 / The Schoolwave Festival Successfully Completed its 14th edition, with the SNF’s Support
The Schoolwave Festival, the great celebration of the youth music scene, took place from July 6th to July 8th, 2018, with the participation of 24 school and university bands from across Greece and live performances that were open to all!
- 05 July 2018 / DIALOGUES: Football will Save the World
On Friday, July 13th, 2018 at 19:30 the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is holding the ninth event of the series DIALOGUES under the title “Football will save the world”. In the sportive spirit of the 21st World Cup Final, DIALOGUES take it outdoors, within the Great Lawn area of the Stavros Niarchos Park and with a focus on the king of Sports, football.
- 05 July 2018 / Syros International Film Festival: Pre-festival Screening at the SNFCC
The Syros International Film Festival (SIFF) returns this year from July 17th to July 22nd, 2018, with a program that embeds a series of film screenings and happenings all taking place in the unique surroundings of Syros.
- 03 July 2018 / The Charity Rowing Race “Défi des Barj’s 2018”, Organized with the SNF’s Support, Took Place in Monaco
The charity rowing race “Défi des Barj’s 2018”, organized by the association “Le Rocher du Coeur”, took place in Monaco on Sunday, July 1st, 2018.
- 03 July 2018 / The New York Aquarium Opens “Ocean Wonders: Sharks!” with Support from the SNF
On Thursday, June 28th, 2018, the New York Aquarium opened its new building, called “Ocean Wonders: Sharks!” on Coney Island in New York.
- 02 July 2018 / Inauguration of Sensory Garden of Public Hospital “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace”, with the SNF Support
On Wednesday, July 4th, 2018, the public hospital “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace” of Monaco is holding the inauguration of its Sensory Garden for patients affected by Alzheimer. The creation of the Garden was made possible through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 01 July 2018 / July 2018 at the SNFCC
Shortly after the end of this year’s Summer Nostos Festival events, organized and exclusively funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), summer continues at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)!