- 11 May 2018 / The Prince of Wales Visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, May 10th, 2018, Prince of Wales, Charles, wrapped up his official State visit to Greece, with a visit to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 11 May 2018 / The SNF Supports the Collaboration of Athens State Orchestra with Leonidas Kavakos for Benefit Concerts in Athens and Thessaloniki
The internationally renowned conductor and soloist, Leonidas Kavakos, collaborates with the Athens State Orchestra for two concerts at the Athens Concert Hall and the Thessaloniki Concert Hall, as part of Athens State Orchestra’s social and educational activities.
- 11 May 2018 / International History Conference for the 100 Years since the end of the First World War, with the SNF’s support
From Thursday May 10th, until Sunday May 13th, 2018, an international conference is convened at the Teloglion Fine Arts Foundation, in Thessaloniki, in the framework of the 100 years since the end of the First World War.
- 10 May 2018 / The Gennadius Library honors the SNF with the 2018 Gennadius Prize
On Wednesday, May 9, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation received the Gennadius Prize from the American School of Classical Studies for its outstanding contributions to the advancement of knowledge of post-antique Greece.
- 10 May 2018 / The Morgan Book Project Special Awards at The Morgan Library
On Friday, May 11th, 2018, The Morgan Library & Museum in New York will host the annual Morgan Book Project Special Awards.
- 10 May 2018 / The Center for Ballet and the Arts Announces New Fellows
On Wednesday, May 9th, 2018, The Center for Ballet and the Arts at New York University (CBA) announced 27 artists and scholars who will serve as CBA Fellows in the 2018-19 academic year.
- 09 May 2018 / Τhe SNFCC, SNF’s Largest Single Grant, Awarded the RIBA Award for International Excellence 2018
The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) announced that the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has been awarded the international prize for architecture, RIBA Awards for International Excellence 2018.
- 08 May 2018 / Hope for Depression Research Foundation’s Symposium “Teens, Social Media, and Mental Health”
On Tuesday, May 8th, 2018, at 5:30pm ET, the Hope for Depression Research Foundation will host its inaugural public symposium, “Teens, Social Media, and Mental Health,” at the Paley Center in New York City.
- 07 May 2018 / Athens Digital Lab's First Open House Event for the Presentation of its Teams and the Progress of their Work
On Monday, May 7th, 2018, Athens Digital Lab, the unique smart city research and development laboratory, will present its teams and gain an insight into their work so far for the development of advanced Smart City solutions for Athens and its residents.