- 22 November 2018 / Let’s Create Magic Together this Christmas Season at the SNFCC!
Each day of December has a Christmas surprise in store for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center’s (SNFCC) visitors!
- 22 November 2018 / Athens Digital Lab Wins “Best Innovative Action of the Year” Award at 2018 Info-Com World Conference
Athens Digital Lab (ADL), one of the pioneering urban projects that the municipality of Athens included in the proposal for the prestigious ‘’2018 European Capital of Innovation’’ award, received the “Best Innovative Action of the Year” award at this year’s Info-Com World Conference which was held on Wednesday November 21st, 2018.
- 21 November 2018 / Presentation of the Results of the two-year “Hermes - Music Archaeology” Project
On Tuesday November 20th, 2018, an event was held for the presentation of the “Hermes - Music Archaeology” project, which was implemented by the Speech and Accessibility Laboratory of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- 21 November 2018 / The SNF Supports Johns Hopkins University East Baltimore Community Trauma Response Program
On November 21st, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health announced a $1.6 million dollar grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to collaborate with Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions and community partners to implement and expand services in East Baltimore for survivors of violence.
- 20 November 2018 / Child Mind Institute Holds Annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner
On Monday, November 19th, 2018, the Child Mind Institute (CMI) hosted its ninth annual Child Advocacy Award Dinner, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 19 November 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units and the Sports Excellence Program Visit Patmos
From November 14th to November 18th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units visited the island of Patmos to provide free, comprehensive medical care of high quality and support to the island’s residents.
- 19 November 2018 / No Finish Line, but Lofty Goals at Children & Future Event
From November 10th-18th, Children & Future held their 19th annual No Finish Line event in Monaco.
- 16 November 2018 / Former President of the French Republic François Hollande at the SNFCC
On Friday November 16th, 2018, former French President, François Hollande, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) for the second time, following his first visit in September 2016, on the occasion of the Mediterranean EU countries’ Summit that was held in Athens.
- 16 November 2018 / Pictures of Picture Palaces at the National Building Museum
Of the dozens and dozens of theatres in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. metro areas built in the early 20th century, some have been beautifully restored while others languish in disuse or have been demolished. Baltimore Sun staff photographer Amy Davis captures them all, thriving or moribund, in photographs displayed in a new exhibit in Washington, D.C.