- On Monday, April 22, Monaco Disease Power held its annual benefit dinner. Representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) were among those who attended.
- Suspense turned to joy for dozens of young people, ages 18 to 35, who had applied for the new Paid Internship Program at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and were fortunate enough to see their name included in the list of selected candidates.
- On Thursday, April 18th, 2019, the eighth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- Children from the 70th Elementary School of Athens visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and created their own Fanzine, inspired by the screen installation in the SNFCC lobby with announcements about the fast-approaching Summer Nostos Festival.
- On Wednesday, April 17th, the Hostos Community College Foundation hosted its annual Student Scholarship Benefit. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event, and representatives from SNF attended.
- The State University of New York College of Optometry today broke ground on a new facility that will enhance care for children.
- During its February Board meeting, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) approved 95 new grants totaling over $80 million.
17 APRIL 2019Major SNF Grant Supports the Establishment of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Wing at Chatham HouseLondon-based international affairs think tank Chatham House has been awarded a transformational $13.1m grant ahead of its upcoming 2020 centenary.
- The challenges and dilemmas facing Europe in the lead-up to the European elections in May formed the basis of discussion for SNF’s April DIALOGUES event.