- On Saturday, March 2nd, Imani Shanklin Roberts’ latest exhibit, I AM SHE, will open at the Weeksville Heritage Center in Brooklyn.
- Young people often see realities around them with greater clarity than adults, but rarely are given the means to record and share things as they see them.
- The second round of Athens Digital Lab will welcome eight new groups to present innovative proposals with the aim of confronting everyday urban challenges.
- How can you teach primary and high school students about the Holocaust in Greece? How can you raise awareness and involve students in a productive discussion about the history of Greek Jews, the conditions of the Holocaust and the management of its memory?
- On Thursday, February 28th, 2019, the sixth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The Lighting Ceremony for the Flame of Hope is a special day for the Summer Special Olympics. It marks the start of the countdown to the official opening of the games on March 14th in Abu Dhabi while celebrating diversity, inclusion, and the strength of will of the Special Olympics athletes.
26 FEBRUARY 2019Calling all Young Musicians in Greece! The Mediterranean Youth Orchestra holds AuditionsThis week, the Mediterranean Youth Orchestra (MYO) will hold auditions in Greece for young musicians to participate in one of the MYO’s annual round of sessions.
- Two years after the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) delivered the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) to the people of Greece, SNF’s vision for a public space open and accessible to all has become a reality.
- In a recent interview in the latest edition of Blue Magazine, George Koumentakis, artistic director of the Greek National Opera (GNO), talks about the new era of the GNO and its vision to grow from a regional opera into the equal of international operas in Europe, America, and Asia.