- 19 December 2018 / DIALOGUES: Katerina Vrana: I nearly died laughing
The December DIALOGUES event, "Katerina Vrana: I nearly died laughing" featured a discussion with stand-up comedian Katerina Vrana.
- 17 December 2018 / Inauguration of a New Hall for the Sunday Schools of the Holy Church of Saint George of Elefsina
The renovation and purchase of equipment for the creation of a new Hall, for the Sunday Schools of the Holy Church of Saint George of Elefsina, has recently been completed, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. The inauguration of the new Hall took place on Saturday, December 15th.
- 17 December 2018 / Colorful New Life for Saint Spyridon Church of Nice
On Saturday, December 15th, a ceremony was held at Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Church of Nice to celebrate renovations made to the church and unveil a new donor plaque.
- 17 December 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units travel to the Greek island of Anafi
Following their latest visit to Patmos, from December 15th to December 16th, the Mobile Medical Units travelled to the island of Anafi, to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.
- 17 December 2018 / The National Library of Greece Opens its Doors at its New “Home” in the SNFCC
A new chapter begins today for the National Library of Greece (NLG), as it opens its doors to the public, for the very first time, in its new premises at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 13 December 2018 / Redefining Leadership with the Tällberg Foundation
As a term, leadership is often used, but seldom meaningfully defined. As a quality, it is much sought-after but hard to identify.
- 13 December 2018 / Barça Foundation Magazine Article on SNF Co-President A. Dracopoulos’s Statement at the General Assembly of FC Barcelona
Τhe latest edition of the quarterly magazine of the Barça Foundation, Fundacio, includes an article on the announcement shared by Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos at FC Barcelona’s October 20th General Assembly. Mr. Dracopoulos announced SNF’s commitment to expand its support for the Barça Foundation’s impactful education and sport programs.
- 13 December 2018 / Leading Change Network Relaunch Event
On Sunday, December 16th, the Leading Change Network (LCN) will kick off a new phase of its work building organizing capacity around the world, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 12 December 2018 / The SNF supports the Upgrade of the Institute of Child Health’s Neonatal Screening Program
On Wednesday, December 12th, the inauguration of the new neonatal screening equipment (GSP System) was held at the Institute of Child Health. The equipment’s procurement was completed with a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, aiming at upgrading the Institute’s existing Neonatal Screening Program and thereby helping in the identification of a series of disorders, be they genetic, metabolic, hormonal or physical in nature.