- Universities, ideally, are places where students and scholars from around the world can meet, get to know one another, and exchange ideas.
- The New York Times Styles Magazine in its latest issue features a profile of Deborah Nevins, landscape designer of the Stavros Niarchos Park which is a part of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, in Athens Greece.
13 MARCH 2019HOC and Sports Excellence Work Together To Support “Adopt an Athlete on the Way to Tokyo” ProgramHellenic Olympic Committee (HOC) and Sports Excellence have signed an agreement, in order to work together to support a program named: “Adopt an Athlete on the Way to Tokyo.”
- Thessaloniki is a city with a rich past. Preserving its special character and keeping it thriving and friendly for residents and visitors, today and in the future, requires care.
- People of all ages gathered at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) during the long weekend of Clean Monday, to celebrate the last days of the Carnival and the beginning of the Sarakosti (the 40 days of lent). Admission to all events was free with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- The Barça Foundation’s FutbolNet program uses the game of soccer and other sport activities to give young people a chance to exercise agency, take responsibility, include others, and collectively reflect on all of it.
07 MARCH 2019One Year of SNF Scholarships at the University of Thessaly, One Year of Creative ResearchA little over a year after the official launch of a scholarship program at the Interdisciplinary Research and Innovation Center at the University of Thessaly, the post-doctoral scholars presented their research findings at an event organized by the University.
- Theater of War Productions, with Artistic Director Bryan Doerries at the helm and support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), is primed to expand free access to its pioneering theater experiences to New York City residents in all five boroughs.