- Looking for an internship position where you can make a positive impact on society? If you’re interested in working at an international philanthropic foundation active in the fields of education, culture, health and sports, and social welfare, apply to the current round of paid internships at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) between today and May 31, 2019.
- From May 6 to 7, Columbia University’s Zuckerman Institute is holding its inaugural Mind Brain Behavior Symposium.
- In the summer of 2018, in the wake of the devastating fires that claimed dozens of lives in Greece, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced a grant of €25 million to aid the Hellenic Fire Department.
- As part of its broader support to students, young professionals, and early-career academics through fellowships, internships, and professional development programming, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) supports internship opportunities for Greek nationals at one of the world’s top modern art museums.
- Columbia University has announced the second class of Fellows it will welcome to its Institute for Ideas and Imagination in Paris.
- We’ve all looked up at the night sky with wonder and curiosity. Satisfy that curiosity and bring out your inner astrophysicist by registering for a free introductory course in astronomy starting on May 6, via the Mathesis Open Internet Courses Center.
- On Tuesday, April 30, the New York City Police Foundation held its 2019 gala. The event honored officers who have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
- On Wednesday, May 1, Planned Parenthood of New York City held its annual gala, for which the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support. Representatives of the Foundation attended the evening event.
30 APRIL 2019SNF Agora Institute continues Democracy Dialogues series with JHU President Ron DanielsOn Tuesday, April 30, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University will host the second in its new series of Democracy Dialogues with University President Ron Daniels.