- 09 JUNE 2016 / The President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, June 9th, the President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 07 JUNE 2016 / Six NYC Library Branches Take Home the “Oscars of Libraries”
The winners of the annual “Oscars of Libraries” have been chosen! Six library branches from Queens (Arverne, Glen Oaks), Brooklyn (Sunset Park), Manhattan (Inwood), and the Bronx (Morrisania, Jerome Park) have won the 3rd annual NYC Neighborhood Library Awards.
- 27 MAY 2016 / Cathedral School Parents’ Association honors the SNF
On Thursday May 26th, the Cathedral School Parents’ Association honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its contributions to the community at its annual event, Glendi.
- 26 MAY 2016 / The Working Group of the Greek Ministry of Finance visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
On Wednesday, May 25th, the Working Group of the Greek Ministry of Finance which has been established by the Ministry with the purpose of regulating financial issues with regards to the Stavros Niarchos Park visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 25 MAY 2016 / Inauguration of the VI Contemporary Art Biennial of ONCE Foundation
On May 25th, 2016 the VI Contemporary Art Biennial of ONCE Foundation will be inaugurated in Madrid.
- 24 MAY 2016 / Sixteen Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture at the Peterson Institute
On May 24th, the Peterson Institute hosted the Sixteen Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture which was delivered by Dr. David Lipton, first Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, on the topic: “Can Globalization Still Deliver?”
- 24 MAY 2016 / Children in New York Sing for Children in Greece
On Wednesday, May 18th, students of the day school and afternoon program of The Cathedral School of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, together with their teachers, joined their voices to present the Children’s Benefit Concert. All proceeds from the concert were directed to support two children’s organizations in Greece: Cerebral Palsy Greece and SOS Children’s Villages Greece.
- 23 MAY 2016 / Inauguration of the new premises of Orange Grove with the SNF support
On Thursday, May 19th, the Orange Grove held the inauguration event of their new offices which were constructed thought an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. The new premises will host the incubator’s most advanced startups, covering the increasing demands of entrepreneurs.
- 16 MAY 2016 / Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World
From June 23rd to 26th, 2016, the SNFCC welcomes the public and is transformed into an open space of creativity and exploration.