- The new Stavros Niarchos Foundation–David Rockefeller River Campus (SNF-DR) expands the University by two acres and adds critical state-of-the-art facilities
- On Monday, May 20, Harlem Stage honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) with its Philanthropy Award at its annual gala.
- A very important football game, along with many other athletic activities, took place on Sunday, May 19, in Kallithea. This game had only winners, no losers, more than 250 children and teenagers from refugee hosting centers in Skaramagas and Eleonas, as well as students of elementary schools in Athens, participated.
- Lately, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) have a very busy schedule. Just three days after coming back from the island of Amorgos, the Units together with all the doctors, nurses and technical staff headed for North Evia, with Mantoudi as their final destination.
- On Wednesday, May 15, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra held its annual gala in New York City.
- Advances in biology and medicine might expand the range of our scientific capabilities, but shed no light on what we should do, how those capabilities should be used.
- How far is 470 kilometers? Not too far to travel for a new educational experience.
- It is estimated that in Greece, approximately 62,000 patients annually suffering from malignant and cardiovascular diseases, nephropathies, and dozens of other complicated and serious illnesses require daily care services, but the structures and programs currently in operation are not able to serve their needs.
- On Wednesday, May 15th, 2019, the ninth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).