- 05 November 2018 / NY Landmarks Conservancy Honors SNF Partner, Dr. Thomas Sculco
On Thursday, November 1st, 2018, the New York Landmarks Conservancy held its annual Living Landmarks Celebration, honoring exceptional New Yorkers.
- 05 November 2018 / The SNF to Receive Award for its Contribution in the field of Radiotherapy in Greece
On Saturday, November 3rd, 2018, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended a one-day workshop, which was held by the Hellenic Society of Radiation Oncologists, focusing on collaborative approaches to cancer treatment.
- 05 November 2018 / Launching Event of the “Cultural Route of Epirus’ Ancient Theaters” Program, supported by SNF
On Saturday, November 3rd, 2018, the launching event of the “Cultural Route of Epirus’ Ancient Theaters” program was held in Ioannina. The program is organized by the regional government of Epirus in collaboration with the association “DIAZOMA”.
- 05 November 2018 / 2018 SNF Lecture at Yale University with Dr. Michael Herzfeld
On Thursday, November 1st, 2018, Yale University hosted its annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture in Hellenic Studies with Michael Herzfeld, “Greece in a Larger Universe: The Perils of Exceptionalism.”
- 05 November 2018 / Choose Food Symposium Aims at Ethical Food Systems
From November 5 through 8, leading bioethicists, philosophers, journalists, industry experts, and others come together at the Choose Food Symposium in Baltimore to discuss the ethical challenges facing our global food system.
- 02 November 2018 / An Afternoon with the Association of Social Responsibility for Children and Youth (SKEP) at the SNF
What is it like to be you? Social inclusion and collaboration grow out of empathy, and empathy, in turn, grows from shared experience. But some experiences are more difficult to share than others.
- 02 November 2018 / The SNF Supports the ”Agios Charalambos” Elderly Care Facility in the Region of Aigio
On Monday November 5th, 2018, the ”Agios Charalambos” Elderly Care Facility holds an event to mark the completion of energy efficiency upgrades to its premises, made possible through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 02 November 2018 / SNF Grantee, NAACP LDF hosts National Equal Justice Awards Dinner
On Thursday, November 1st, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund hosted its 32nd annual National Equal Justice Awards Dinner.
- 01 November 2018 / November 2018 at the SNFCC
In November, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) starts counting down to December 1st, when it will don its most festive attire to welcome young and old in a large celebration with numerous activities to get everyone in the holiday spirit!