- 13 JULY 2016 / G.W. Bowersock comments on The Pergamon and the Hellenistic Kingdoms of the Ancient World at the MET
Distinguished scholar G.W. Bowersock has written an enlightening article about his experience at The Pergamon and the Hellenistic Kingdoms of the Ancient World exhibit, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, for The New York Review of Books.
- 08 JULY 2016 / Inauguration of the renovated operating rooms at the “Andreas Syggros” Hospital of Cutaneous & Veneral Diseases
On Tuesday, July 5th, the inauguration of the renovated operating rooms at the “Andreas Syggros” Hospital of Cutaneous & Veneral Diseases took place.
- 06 JULY 2016 / The New York Times οn the SNF’s support for the NYC Neighborhood Library Awards
On Monday, July 4th, The New York Times published an article praising the rejuvenation of public libraries, specifically in the New York area. The author references the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s work with the Charles H. Revson Foundation to support and recognize exceptional public libraries in New York City through the NYC Neighborhood Library Awards.
- 30 JUNE 2016 / Inauguration of soup kitchen facilities at the Holy Metropolitan Church of Drama
June 20th marked the inauguration of new soup kitchen facilities at the Holy Metropolitan Church of Drama. These facilities enhance both the capacity and the quality of services available. About 350 portions will be served daily, lead by the work of 300 volunteers.
- 19 JUNE 2016 / Kathimerini's Kappa Magazine presents the SNFCC
Right before the upcoming Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World events, Kathimerini's weekly magazine, Kappa, is dedicated entirely to the SNFCC.
- 14 JUNE 2016 / Panayiotis Tetsis Exhibition at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center
The SNFCC and the National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum co-organize the exhibition “Greek Light and Colour in Panayiotis Tetsis’s Painting”, as part of the free 4-day cultural event “Metamorphosis: The SNFCC to the World”.
- 13 JUNE 2016 / No Finish Line 2015 – Award Ceremony
On Monday, May 23rd, Children and Future celebrated in Monaco its yearly award ceremony to distribute grants to beneficiary associations following the fundraising community race “No Finish Line 2015” that raised the record amount of €383,109.
- 10 JUNE 2016 / Dedication of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Emergency Department at Mount Sinai Queens
On Thursday, June 9th, the dedication of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Emergency Department at Mount Sinai Queens was celebrated.
- 09 JUNE 2016 / The President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, June 9th, the President of the Hellenic Republic Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).