- 29 MAY 2019 / A Mythological Celtic king, James Earl Jones, and the Public Discourse on Aging
It may have premiered on St. Stephen’s Day in 1606, but it’s still inspiring timely conversations.
- 28 MAY 2019 / Legends 2004, 15 Years On!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the NGO “Champions for Life” announce their collaboration through the events planned for the celebration of the 15th anniversary of the Euro 2004 Championship.
- 28 MAY 2019 / Discussing U.S.–Greek Μedical Training Program with the President of the Hellenic Republic
Members of the World Hellenic Biomedical Association (WHBA) and representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) visited the Presidential Palace on Monday, May 27, to meet with the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos.
- 27 MAY 2019 / Progetto Quid Presents Plans for Increasing Social Impact through Fashion Jobs
Cooperativa Sociale Quid, also known as Progetto Quid, is a nonprofit cooperative in Verona, Italy that helps address unemployment and exclusion among underserved women and vulnerable groups by creating opportunities for employment in the fashion industry.
- 27 MAY 2019 / Around the World in 40 Days with Renzo Piano
A journey to five continents and 25 cities with tours of the most important architectural works of the Renzo Piano Building Workshop will start in early June and continue for five weeks for National Technical University of Athens Architecture graduate Eirinaios-Stylianos Palapanis.
- 24 MAY 2019 / “Intended Ambiguity,” an International Conference for Teachers and Students of Classical Literature
Professors from Harvard, Oxford, and Ghent Universities, as well as dozens of other top European and American universities arrived in Thessaloniki to participate in the 13th Congress of the School of Philology of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in cooperation with Munich’s Ludwig Maximilian University.
- 22 MAY 2019 / New York Public Library Holds Annual Gala, Co-Chaired by SNF
On Monday, May 20, New York Public Library held its annual gala. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) co-chaired the event, and SNF representatives attended.
- 22 MAY 2019 / FDNY Foundation holds Annual Dinner
On Wednesday, May 20, the FDNY Foundation held its Annual Dinner and Fire Commissioner’s Humanitarian Award. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event, and SNF representatives attended.
- 22 MAY 2019 / Madison Square Boys and Girls Club Holds Youth of the Year Dinner
On Wednesday, May 22, Madison Square Boys and Girls Club held its annual Youth of the Year Dinner in New York City. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event and SNF representatives attended.