- 16 NOVEMBER 2018 / Former President of the French Republic François Hollande at the SNFCC
On Friday November 16th, 2018, former French President, François Hollande, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) for the second time, following his first visit in September 2016, on the occasion of the Mediterranean EU countries’ Summit that was held in Athens.
- 15 NOVEMBER 2018 / Partnering with the Barça Foundation for Net Progress
There’s no substitute for good teammates.
- 15 NOVEMBER 2018 / National Museum of Contemporary Art’s Press Event Reporting on its Activities Since 2017
On Thursday, November 15, 2018, a Press Conference was held for the presentation of the National Museum of Contemporary Art’s activities carried out in Greece and abroad during 2017-2018, and the announcement of the Museum’s 2019 exhibition programming.
- 15 NOVEMBER 2018 / New York Road Runners Wheelchair Athletes Show their Stuff
On Thursday, November 1st, the young athletes of the Rising New York Road Runners Wheelchair Training Program raced as part of the TCS Run with Champions, cheered on by professional athletes.
- 14 NOVEMBER 2018 / Barça Foundation Reports on Impact of Expansion of FutbolNet Program
On Wednesday, November 14th, representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) joined the Barça Foundation in Barcelona as they presented the results of the FutbolNet program for refugee children in Greece and announce the program’s next step.
- 14 NOVEMBER 2018 / Cutting-edge Brain Insights Shared with Public through SNF lecture at Columbia
On Thursday, November 15th, Columbia University’s Zuckerman Institute will hold the latest installment of its Stavros Niarchos Foundation Brain Insight Lecture series.
- 14 NOVEMBER 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units and the Sports Excellence Program Visit Patmos
From November 16th to November 18th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Patmos to provide free, comprehensive medical care of high quality and support to the island’s residents.
- 14 NOVEMBER 2018 / SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University Holds First Board Meeting
On Monday, November 12th, Johns Hopkins University’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute held its first Board of Overseers meeting.
- 13 NOVEMBER 2018 / Presentation on the SNFCC’s Development on Conference for the Future of Construction
On Monday November 12th the Association of Businesses for Quality and Development in Construction organized a conference regarding the future of construction in Greece. Mrs. Elly Andriopoulou, SNFCC Grant Manager, was invited to present the history and philosophy behind the SNFCC’s development from the moment it was conceived by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.