- 17 September 2021 / EuroMED7 Summit at the SNFCC
Earlier today, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) welcomed the Heads of State and Government of the EuroMED7 Group, a collection of European countries on the Mediterranean, including Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, French President Emmanuel Macron, and President of the Republic of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades, and Prime Ministers Mario Draghi of Italy, Pedro Sanchez of Spain, Robert Abela of Malta. Also participating in the summit were Prime Ministers Andrej Plenkovic of Croatia and Janez Jansa of Slovenia, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal Augusto Santos Silva, and President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen.
- 17 September 2021 / What’s new at UCLA’s Hellenic center in fall 2021
See what’s on the autumn schedule at UCLA’s SNF Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture. Hear from the director and performer of a “raw” theatrical work based on the life of a general in the Greek Revolution.
- 17 September 2021 / Special Olympics Hellas in Vamvakou
As part of its mission to offer a variety of interesting life experiences to their athletes, Special Olympics Hellas is taking a field trip to the village of Vamvakou in Laconia.
- 15 September 2021 / Arts festival for audiences with autism and developmental disabilities coming to Lincoln Center through SNF-LC Agora Initiative
Big Umbrella Outdoors, a weekend-long festival designed to welcome audiences with autism and other developmental disabilities, kicks off September 17 at Lincoln Center as part of Restart Stages. The program includes an inclusive silent disco, dancers from Ballet For All Kids, immersive and relaxed performances, and a multisensory playscape.
- 15 September 2021 / Trophy Challenge competition cultivates innovation in the field of agrifood for a third year
Greece’s largest agrifood innovation competition is seeking innovative start-ups and business ideas—including those at early stages of development.
- 13 September 2021 / Andreas Dracopoulos discusses the libraries of the future in an interview with To Vima Sunday edition
As New Yorkers get to know the recently opened Stavros Niarchos Foundation Library (SNFL), the fully renovated central circulating branch of the New York Public Library (NYPL), Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos spoke to journalist Lambrini Kouzeli and the Sunday edition of the Greek newspaper To Vima about the role of libraries as public spaces and SNF's longstanding support for libraries around the world.
- 11 September 2021 / SNF Partners Reflect on the 20th Anniversary of the September 11th Attacks
Today marks the 20th anniversary of the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Along with our partners, we are remembering, reflecting, and honoring those who lost their lives and all those who risked their lives to save others.
- 10 September 2021 / Major Grant Supporting NYC Performing Arts Honors the Memory of Vartan and Clare Gregorian
A major new grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to the Ronald O. Perelman Performing Arts Center (PAC) will honor the late Vartan Gregorian and his wife Clare.
- 08 September 2021 / Thank You for a Magical SNF Nostos 2021!