- 22 MAY 2019 / New York Public Library Holds Annual Gala, Co-Chaired by SNF
On Monday, May 20, New York Public Library held its annual gala. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) co-chaired the event, and SNF representatives attended.
- 22 MAY 2019 / FDNY Foundation holds Annual Dinner
On Wednesday, May 20, the FDNY Foundation held its Annual Dinner and Fire Commissioner’s Humanitarian Award. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event, and SNF representatives attended.
- 22 MAY 2019 / Madison Square Boys and Girls Club Holds Youth of the Year Dinner
On Wednesday, May 22, Madison Square Boys and Girls Club held its annual Youth of the Year Dinner in New York City. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for the event and SNF representatives attended.
- 22 MAY 2019 / SNF’s Support Dramatically Enhances Rockefeller University’s Research Facilities
The new Stavros Niarchos Foundation–David Rockefeller River Campus (SNF-DR) expands the University by two acres and adds critical state-of-the-art facilities
- 21 MAY 2019 / Harlem Stage Honors SNF with Philanthropy Award
On Monday, May 20, Harlem Stage honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) with its Philanthropy Award at its annual gala.
- 21 MAY 2019 / Athens Photo World: The Time is Approaching for the Great Photojournalism Event
On Monday, 20th of September, the Athens Photo World held a press conference to present its program. A few months from now, specifically between the 7th and the 16th of June, Athens residents and visitors will get acquainted with some of the most experienced and acclaimed Greek and international photojournalists.
- 19 MAY 2019 / Solidarity vs Social Exclusion: 1 – 0
A very important football game, along with many other athletic activities, took place on Sunday, May 19, in Kallithea. This game had only winners, no losers, more than 250 children and teenagers from refugee hosting centers in Skaramagas and Eleonas, as well as students of elementary schools in Athens, participated.
- 17 MAY 2019 / The Mobile Medical Units Continue to Travel Across Evia
Lately, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) have a very busy schedule. Just three days after coming back from the island of Amorgos, the Units together with all the doctors, nurses and technical staff headed for North Evia, with Mantoudi as their final destination.
- 17 MAY 2019 / Susan Gutfreund Ηonored at Orpheus Chamber Orchestra Gala
On Wednesday, May 15, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra held its annual gala in New York City.