Anatolia

Renovations

For a challenge grant to fund renovations to Raphael Hall, situated on Anatolia’s main campus.

Anatolia, a nonprofit educational institution, was founded in 1886 by American missionaries in Merzifon, Asia Minor. Following the catastrophic events in Asia Minor, Anatolia was relocated to its current 45 acre campus in Pylaia, Thessaloniki in 1924. Anatolia offers programming for all educational levels, including kindergarten and elementary school.  Its high school offers an international Baccalaureate program and its university division, the American College of Thessaloniki, is an accredited American university that offers Bachelor and Master degree programs in various disciplines.

This grant was made in honor of President Richard L. Jackson for his dedication and contribution to education in Greece.