- YEAR OF GRANT
- CATEGORYHEALTH & SPORTS
- ORGANIZATION LOCATIONZurich
- GRANT LOCATIONSWITZERLAND
- ORGANIZATION WEBSITEwww.greencross.ch
For two two-year projects, as follows:
- For therapy camps in Belarus and Ukraine helping children and youths between 7 and 16 years old, living in the contaminated areas around ChernobylThe aim is to improve the health of the children and motivate them to actively contribute towards improving their lives.
- For the orthopedic aid project in Vietnam benefiting children and young adults affected by “Agent Orange”. This project will provide orthopedic aids to children and young adults with leg and arm disabilities.
Green Cross Schweiz facilitates overcoming damages caused by industrial and military disasters. First priority is given to the improvement of the quality of life of people who have been affected by chemical, radioactive and other types of contamination.