- 30 MARCH 2010 / Girls’ Soccer Tournament “Mimis Papaioannou Ethos Cup”
The “Children/s Soccer Training Program” will host, for a second consecutive year, the Girls’ Soccer Tournament.
- 16 MARCH 2010 / Inauguration of the high biosafety level-3 laboratory for research on tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
The inauguration of the high biosafety level-3 laboratory for research on tuberculosis and other infectious diseases took place on 16.03.2010.
- 03 MARCH 2010 / Presentation of the “Anthology of Greek Typography”
On Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at 19.00, the presentation of the “Anthology of Greek Typography” will be held at the premises of the Foreign Press Association of Greece.
- 02 FEBRUARY 2010 / Inauguration of the Sensory Room at the Center of Kekykamea in Kavala
On Sunday February 7th, 2010, at noon, the Sensory Room at the Center of Kekykamea in Kavala will be inaugurated.
- 01 FEBRUARY 2010 / Be Strong introduces cancer telephone helpline service
On the eve of World Cancer Day, February 3rd, 2010, the nonprofit organization Be Strong will inaugurate its new premises, and will introduce officially the national telephone helpline 1069.
- 01 FEBRUARY 2010 / Be Strong launches “1069,” a national telephone helpline for cancer patients
On January 18th, 2010, the not-for-profit organization Be Strong began operating “1069,” a new national telephone helpline that provides support to people affected by cancer.
- 01 FEBRUARY 2010 / World Cancer Day
- 19 JANUARY 2010 / The “National Herald” on the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s grants
In an extensive article published on January 2-3, 2010, the “National Herald”, the Greek American daily in New York, refers to recent grants of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation in the areas of Education and Health.
- 18 JANUARY 2010 / Emergency relief grant to earthquake-stricken Haiti
The Board of Directors of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation has responded to the catastrophic earthquake that struck Haiti by approving a grant aimed at providing immediate support and humanitarian aid to the thousands of victims.